FS: Gigabyte Ga-965p-ds3

Status
Not open for further replies.

qxsilvr

Disciple
Supporting the next-generation Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Extreme processors, the GIGABYTE GA-965P-DS3 motherboard delivers high performance and a complete arsenal of great tuning tools for DIY and power users to customize system performance to incredible heights. This platform is specifically designed for enhanced system durability and boosted system stability under the most extreme conditions. Filling the mainstream segment for the new chipset, this board sports a highly-overclockable configuration.

Following their new S-series motherboard lineup, Gigabyte actually has two versions of the board, which you can identify by its naming suffix. There is the regular 'S3' and this Durability Enhanced 'DS3' model that is in all essence exactly the same board except that it sports the new All-Solid Capacitor design. This exquisite motherboard utilizes the latest Intel P965 chipset to deliver up to 8 GB dual-channel DDR2 800/667/533 memory with Fast Memory Access technology for maximum platform performance. Other features include 6 SATA 3Gb/s connectors, 8-channel onboard HD Audio and PCIe Gigabit LAN support.
The product was won at a gaming competition
so no details known abt the warranty.
Its a Unopened piece tho.
3 such mobos are for sale.(1 sold)

please try confirming bout the warranty. also can u post the pics of the boards ? are they completely boxed with all accessories ? do lemme knw. thanx.

I'm also interested if its got local warranty...update with pics please.

Also confirm if the warranty's local, and if the boards are S3's or DS3's.

i confirmed about the board.

it is gigabyte DS3 965P.

as he has won it in a tourney he will not guarantee for the warranty. but as i myself have won stuff like this in tourneys, it does usually carry warranty as the importer has his sticker on it, so if a problem comes u can contact the importer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back