Fs - gta 4 (PS 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am interested in uncharted but isn't the new market price 1499/-

if u can reduce the price i will surely be interested.

Sorry for not mentioning the shipping rates for out of mumbai. what i meant when i ticked "all india shipping" was that i would ship outside if i needed to. it had nothing to do with who's paying for the shipping. Anyway, shipping rate added to main post. sorry for not doing so before.

GTA 4 and Unchartered (on hold for now) still up for sale !

@ redcross - no, that isn't the price of the game.

redcross said:
i am interested in uncharted but isn't the new market price 1499/-
if u can reduce the price i will surely be interested.

you can get new drakes for 1350rs or so after discount.

So what's the GTA 4 now , Rs 1300 Shipped? Or inclusive of shipping? Cannot see any updates in the initial post. :)
PM me if it is , i'll make the payment today itself. :)

PS - Why and What for are you bumping 'EuroRules' ? :S

GTA 4 is for 1300 and the shipping was changed yesterday itself under "Products and Prices" i.e Rs. 100. 1300 isn't inclusive of shipping.

@ hellgate - I'm supposed to be selling MGS 4 today by 6pm, but if that doesn't happen i'll let you know via PM.

if you can find Uncharted Drakes for 1350 after discount i suggest you buy it. as far as I know it costs Rs. 2500. if you want to argue about the price make a different thread but interested buyers please post here.

No lowballing please. all prices have been set.

lets step things up for unchartered drake's fortune shall we ?

the game worth INR 1300 will now be sold with the collectors edition box and everything that comes with it for no extra charge -

(i thought i lost the box/book which is why it wasn't on sale and now i found it)
GTA 4 and Unchartered Drake's Fortune (collectors ed.) still up for sale !

MGS 4 going to be sold this evening

arun_rulezzz said:
lets step things up for unchartered drake's fortune shall we ?

the game worth INR 1300 will now be sold with the collectors edition box and everything that comes with it for no extra charge -

(i thought i lost the box/book which is why it wasn't on sale and now i found it)
GTA 4 and Unchartered Drake's Fortune (collectors ed.) still up for sale !

MGS 4 going to be sold this evening

u never mentioned that the drakes u had was collectors edition.
now the price u have mentioned is great.

GTA4 price is fine , but Uncharted for 1.3k is expensive for a used game , when you can get a new one for that price..

And I finally got MGS4 from ebay.uk for just 1300..

joy1 said:
GTA4 price is fine , but Uncharted for 1.3k is expensive for a used game , when you can get a new one for that price..

And I finally got MGS4 from ebay.uk for just 1300..

i think he is selling unchartered limited edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back