Fs - gta 4 (PS 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling 4 of my PS3 Games , all of them in perfect condition.

Reason for sale - Played and finished all single player campaigns and spent a lot of time with multiplayer (especially MGS 4, very addictive)

PICS -

All-

Metal Gear Solid 4 -

Unchartered Drakes Fortune -

Grand Theft Auto 4 -

Burnout Paradise -

I'm sorry there won't be any price changes for any of the games. As i remember when I bought MGS 4 it was INR 3500 and now i guess it'll cost 3000 here so I think my price is right.

Prices are great....MGS4 have to be lil lower though.. If it was next month i would have bought the lot...

have a fast sale

@ sickizblank - the sale of burnout has just been confirmed with frankmehta. the game will be sold this evening.

other games still on sale!

GTA 4 is for 1300 and i'll keep it on hold for you.

In all likelihood burnout paradise is getting sold today and solid snake will have a new home tomorrow (nemesis).

GTA 4 and Unchartered still up for grabs !

Pics of back sides -

^^ Back side pics of the DISC not the box mate. Want to see if there are any scratches or not on the back side of the disc :D
PM me with details and please post here the Back-Side pics of the disc.
Will make the payment by tomorrow afternoon once I see the back-side pics.
Cheers

lol. oopsy.

here ya go -

PS - All discs are completely scratchless and you can alternatively use them as mirrors or even to spy on people if you really have to because i maintain my discs very well.
BURNOUT PARADISE - SOLD

MGS 4 - Almost sold

GTA 4 - On hold

Unchartered - Still for sale

Hey dude, I am backing out.
I thought the price was Rs 1300 Inclusive of Shipping plus it is no where mentioned it isn't. Also you have check marked 'All India Delivery'.
Let me know if the deal is still on , else best of luck for a better deal.
Next time just make sure you mention the prices inclusive of shipping or atleast post the full details so that the buyer doesn't perceive it the wrong way.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back