FS: HTC Touch (WM 6.1/6.5 Elf) with nVIDIA Decal + 4GB MicroSD {Quick sale - Massive

Status
Not open for further replies.

G@d of w@r

Skilled
I have my phone for sale which i am using it currently

HTC Touch with Windows Mobile 6.1/6.5 with 4GB memory card

Product specification link: HTC Touch - Full phone specifications

I have a collection of about 15+ roms, i will flash it before shipping it to buyer upon his choice.

Whats in the box:

Phone

Earphones

Charger

Battery

Stylus

250+ latest application and WM games DVD (2-3 dvd set with themes)

nVIDIA Custome made dacal :clap:(I know any tech buyer will love that) See pics for details

Memory card: 4GB MicroSD ( i dont mind throwing away extra 512MB memory card with it)

Price:

Rs. 9,500/= + Shipping

Rs. 11,000/= + Shipping with Motorola S9 stereo bluetooth (very new - used for 5 hours max)

** Prices little negotiable **

Reason for sale: Moving to Nokia XM5800 :hap2:

Show me the Pictures?

Front:

Front:

Back:

Note: The price is very much reasonable and please dont lowball or crap this thread. If any issues, i will answer and handle reasonably by PM but dont crap this thread. PM ur offers.

** Mumbai buyers will be given 1st preference

Thanks for watching this thread.

The buyer will remember me for such a wonderful VFM phone with loads of softwares and stuffs and WiFi...

Very nice phone for those who want to try out windows mobile.

BUMP for a great buyer and lovely phone. Like the skin.

JUST grab it guys. Ebay coupons will fetch you this for 8.5 k. great price for it!

Oh yeah, thanks. those who want to buy, i dont mind using Ebay for transaction. i already have paisa pay account activated.

^^ Buddy, let my phone sell 1st. can you wait for 2 days please? i have a buyer who just want to buy my phone. so once it sells i will PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back