FS: HTC Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf delguy u think i told him to post that?

and he is allowed to post coz he has a source and he named it and u didnt

mods wtf is going on?

delguy19 said:
may i ask u mod why only those replies allowed which speak in favor of like above one and why not the one against ???? is this sell thread is to mint money or to robe people ???? think and please answer

i didnt tell him to post here or you. why dont you guys take your fight somewhere else on forums why crap my thread. I jst hope i meet you if you are from delhi and I shall tell you then.

delguy19 said:
may i ask u mod why only those replies allowed which speak in favor of like above one and why not the one against ???? is this sell thread is to mint money or to robe people ???? think and please answer

If you will read from the start of this thread, posts that have verified price quotes have been retained, even your first post. Baseless ones like some chap referencing a 2 year old phone were deleted.

If you feel the price is high, you don't have to buy it.

If you are really interested, use PM's and negotiate.

i never said nor refer 2 yr old phone that was someone else ok first check and read things with open eyes and then think abt ru really a mod cos even u dont know who has posted what lolz rolf

delguy19 said:
i never said nor refer 2 yr old phone that was someone else ok first check and read things with open eyes and then think abt ru really a mod cos even u dont know who has posted what lolz rolf
a) this is my thread so please dont post this in here.
b) I think Eddy said the same thing SOME CHAP read.

tyvm

Phone received by him, deal successful :) thanx to all who showed patience and showed interest. Also thanx to those who criticized my thread :) and thanx to delguy19 who was against my deal dont knw for what reason.

Thanx to mods for taking care of my thread and spl. thanx to Eddy and Renegade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back