FS : Intel C2D E8400(E0 stepping) | ASUS Maximus II Formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
am interested in the HDD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all get off the line i wana buy the hdd.. am ultra low on hdd space :bleh: (srsly :ashamed:) ... please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please WTF!

psu deal finalised with anyone? I might be interesed.. so u can put me in line for that. Need to read a bit about it. How much shipping can be for pune?

Bump........
Busy 2 days kept me away from home PC most of the time...

Yes, PSU is sold locally ( sorry outstation buyers, local delivery was much easier. Its a huge and heavy package. ).

HDD sold.......

I will be out to complete a small family project today, so be patient for replies to the PMs.

COMBO OFFER ON CPU + MOTHERBOARD PURCHASE : Rs.20k + Shipping at actual

bump

good deal......but can u lower the price a bit.....

if i use this combo with 4850....hw much psu do i need???? i hav antec 460

SoMxNeO said:
if i use this combo with 4850....hw much psu do i need???? i hav antec 460
It will do ok, but dont expect overclocking miracles with that PSU, you are ok as long as you are having moderate overclock on CPU.

Which Antec Model is this btw?

Can I convince you to part with the CPU for 7.5K? I am from Mumbai so shipping shudnt be a problem. I can collect it if required.

Thanks. received the PSU today. fitted and its amazing.. so much of extra connectors!! should i remove PCI-e 2 walla as its not of any use...

thank you Shripad, received the HDD today. Very nice packing :)
DTDC was too damn slow this time though, but anyways one of my smoothest deals :)

Bump....

Processor and motherboard on request can be put on ebay. Using new coupon codes, you can save 1k each on processor and motherboard.

hey.. somxneo was looking for e8400.. just thought id let you know..

EDIT: I just called him, he is interested .. he will probably contact you sometime tonight.

cheers! and wish you a happy new year!

hey man reply.......wt happened to our deal.....???? u disappeared.....

n wt best price can u offer for mobo?????

Hey guys.

I am moving at the moment and hence less activity and replies to PM over last 3-4 days.

At the moment, I am not in a position to ship the items as all are packed in the boxes. So I wont be accepting payment or holding this motherboard for anyone. I will re open this when I am all set up and in a position to ship the items.

BUMP after long time. Opening this again. Will add COrsair Dominators, GTX 280, HD4870 and few more goodies in a day or two with exciting bundle offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back