[FS] iPhone 4s 16 GB (White)|20 Hours old|10/10 condition|Rs. 37000|Box n Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Hello all,

Up for sale is my iPhone 4s 16 GB white. Its Factory unlocked.

I had ordered it from Shopyourworld, but delivery was taking way too much time so I bought one locally. This one I offered to my sister but she didn't like it over SGSII. Hence selling it.

Bought it for Rs. 41850.

Warranty: None

Asking Price: Rs. 36000 excluding shipping.

Pics:

img5504e.jpg

img5506l.jpg

img5508r.jpg

img5513u.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Re: [FS] iPhone 4s 16 GB (White)|20 Hours old|10/10 condition|Rs. 37000|Box n Accesso

chaztin said:
Warranty: 1 year international warranty

Don't suppose iPhones come with an international warranty.

Re: [FS] iPhone 4s 16 GB (White)|20 Hours old|10/10 condition|Rs. 37000|Box n Accesso

AFAIK...there are no apple stores in India and for iphone's sold in India; warranty is covered by the provider.

So any phones bought from outside cannot be sent to...say vodaphone or airtel.

I had the same dilemma and had asked the apple store ppl in Australia but they were not able to give me a straight answer

There are stores in India.

The one in Pune offers, 1 year NATIONAL warranty, and no international warranty.

Should anything go wrong with the iPhone the store will respect the warranty and will be handled by them.

Chaztin: YGPM....if it was black you could have considered it sold.

Infected said:
There are stores in India.

The one in Pune offers, 1 year NATIONAL warranty, and no international warranty.

Should anything go wrong with the iPhone the store will respect the warranty and will be handled by them.

Chaztin: YGPM....if it was black you could have considered it sold.

No PM received yet.

Hey chaztin dude, whats with you and all these flagship models? :D

@Gannu: Please don't issue me another infraction. Just delete the post... Couldn't help it. Sorry

sajitsm said:
Hey chaztin dude, whats with you and all these flagship models? :D

@Gannu: Please don't issue me another infraction. Just delete the post... Couldn't help it. Sorry

Can't resist. ;)

@ Chaztin , where was this phone purchased from .. ? UK .. ?

^ I would've bought it if it was black. ;). The price is too good.

Phone sold to egobrain.exe.

Ask again if its valid in India and see the reply.

mpaspc said:
PS : blured out my email id , but if someone needs the entire conversation will forward it to him

Your id is still visible ;) , check the bottom part of email screenshot. ...........thebest@h.......com

Payment done. Awaiting shipping details.

Received. Pure bliss. In said condition. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back