FS: Ipod Touch 16GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

vercetti

Skilled
Selling it on Behlalf of my friend.

Ipod Touch 1st Generation.
16GB

Was given to him as a gift from his brother.
Bought from US. Original bill present (still searching). Will post by tomorrow.

Hardly ever used. As you can see in the Pics the earphones and data cable is not yet opened.

Edit: Was bought is Jan'08. But has been lying around since the last 6 months without any ususage.

Bangalore buyers preferred for obvious reasons.

Attachments

• 100_0988.JPG
    100_0988.JPG
    508.6 KB · Views: 246
  • 100_0989.jpg
    100_0989.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 220
vercetti said:

Please send me your Account details I'm sure to buy.(Urgent):hap2:

Samuel Konger
Flat no. 3,
Blue Pine Complex,
E-Sector, Itanagar,
Arunachal Pradesh,
Pin: -791111
Ph: +919856102887

H@cKer said:
samkong is a spammer he had pmed me in the same way for w700i too and then never brought the phone.

Did u try calling him?

Talked to him now...Seems like a nice guys..
He is ready to transfer te money by Monday...after which he wants me to courier the Ipod:)
Only problemo.....i sorta don't wanna courier the ipod:(

vercetti said:
Did u try calling him?

Talked to him now...Seems like a nice guys..
He is ready to transfer te money by Monday...after which he wants me to courier the Ipod:)
Only problemo.....i sorta don't wanna courier the ipod:(

dude first he kept pming me for the w700i and then when I gave him my acc details he was not responding to my pm any more:mad: .Now again he has pmed me for my k750i.

Just hope that he buys ur ipod touch.

C his post history most of his post r in market section and he never buys just says I m interested.

Dear H@cker,
It was your misunderstanding, it was you who never responded me I've asked for your account details but I I never received your a/c details. I have been buying lots of stuffs everyday from TE.:mad: It may be due to our earlier "Inbox Limit" I guess:S
H@cKer said:
dude first he kept pming me for the w700i and then when I gave him my acc details he was not responding to my pm any more:mad: .Now again he has pmed me for my k750i.

Just hope that he buys ur ipod touch.

C his post history most of his post r in market section and he never buys just says I m interested.

+1 to Samkong... He is a nice guy. I sold him my Socket 478 proccy after receiving the money. I don't think so he can crap/spam any sale the way he has dealt with me till now.

BTW I couriered an E51 all the way to Tamilnadu from UP ;-)

question about shipping the ipod touch. I recently bought a second hand ipod and there was so much trouble trying to ship it because no courier would take stuff with battery in it :(

In the end I had it given to a friend who brought it for me.

Amount received:)
Item is still with me...waiting for Samkong to arrange a drop point in Bangalore...

Clsong thread as item is sold:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back