FS: Kingston 512 MB DDR400 RAM & Tekkan DS UMD(PSP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
1)Kingston 512 MB DDR 440 RAM

has lifetime warranty. (just confirmed by calling Kingston support,they say warranty is valid as long as the RAM is being used :p )

price -Rs. 550

Price drop to Rs. 500

SOLD
2)PSP -Tekken Dark resurrection UMD

belongs to a friend ..has lost the oroignal packing during a vacation trip:bleh:

so you only get the original UMD.
Price:Rs. 250
for local mumbai buyers only. no time for shipping and other hassles. dotn mind if someone from mumbai picks it up for you.
please only serious buyers contact...any problem with pricing please use PM . no low ballling no thread crapping.;)
I may not come online regularly as i am a bit busy with college these days ..so any one from mumbai who is interested can give me a ring on my number.

9 8 2 1 8 3 0 0 6 2
Pics.

Kingston warranty is 1-3yrs as per bill.

Totally depends on the dealer who sold it and it better be mentioned 3yrs on your bill along with the serial number.

Else lifetime warranty in India is assumed to be 5 years max as per Kingston India office but 1-3 yrs depending on the dealer who sold it- as per Kingston distributor.
I know this personally as i have been through Kingston RAM rma process. :)
If anyone else has been through Kingston RAM rma in India very recently and has something different to add or guarantee that it's 5yrs warranty, i will gladly edit my post accordingly. :cool2:

^^ err as you say.. i dont have any experience regarding the Kingston warranty and support thats the reason i called up kingston support and asked the representative.
to make sure i asked her 2-3 times but she assured me that it has lifetime warranty,also the bill is not required when you visit the RMA centre as only the sticker with serial no. on it is enough. thats what i was told.

hmm but i am pretty sure this has atleast 1 to 1.5 yrs of warranty if kingston does not honour 5yrs.

As one of my hardware vendor told me that they consider 3 years as lifetime warranty. So it has to be 3 years. Besides, Kingston was giving 3 years warranty on the 400mhz RAM. I have the same one & it has 3 years warranty.

Though i m interested into this deal. Check ur PM buddy!

keith_j_snyder2 said:
As one of my hardware vendor told me that they consider 3 years as lifetime warranty. So it has to be 3 years. Besides, Kingston was giving 3 years warranty on the 400mhz RAM. I have the same one & it has 3 years warranty.
Though i m interested into this deal. Check ur PM buddy!
Deus Ex Machina said:
If you consider shipping, I'm interested. We have talked before but you suddenly stopped answering PM/mail and your inbox was full :)

yeah my inbox was full, i realised that later.

Err sorry guys as of now i am not interested in shipping anything right now as i am quiet busy these days . Might consider shipping during the vacations ,if i dont find anyone locally.

@roxtin ..the umd is currently on hold for god of war. Ur in line.

Price drop on the RAM -Rs 500 :hap2:

UMD on hold .
might not come online regularly so any one from mumbai,interested in buying the RAM can contact me on
9 8 2 1 8 3 0 0 6 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back