FS: Kodak M893 8.1 MP Digital Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi fellas,

I got this camera as replacement 2 months back, so it is currently as good as new. :hap2:

Model :
Kodak M893IS (Most probably, need to check out for exact model detail)

Features :
8.1 MP for prints up to 30 × 40 in. (76 × 102 cm)
3X optical zoom lens
Image stabilization and blur reduction technology
HD still capture
Face detection technology
Supports SD card

Accessories :
Camera with battery (Originally came)
USB/Socket Charger - Can be used to transfer images directly from camera as well.

Warranty till :
30 April, 2009. Have scanned copy of Invoice and will be fwd to purchaser

Price :
How much should i expect as this is running model ??

FutureBazaar: Cameras, Kodak Easy Share M893 IS Digital Camera -

Reason for selling :
SLR Fever :p

Picture :
Will be uploaded by evening, as camera is at home. :ashamed:

Cheers..

As i said not sure.. :) May be something around 8K, considering it is retailing for 9K and i paid around 12K something while purchasing the original cam around yr ago.

1) Post pictures according to rules asap.
2) Prices on Futurebazaar are generally bloated. This camera could be bought for Rs 6324 ( with Bill + warranty + 2 GB card) from eBay using coupon.
3) You need to better above price or maybe consider selling at ebay for quick sale
4) You need to quote a price. Not quoting a price is considered auction and it's not allowed on TE.

kodak.png

just check ebay dude.there r offers on cameras there ,10mp r comin for 6.5 k so i guess 3-4 k at most u can ask for

@zanderzone
1. I understand TE policy and adhere the same. Cam is at home and pictures will be posted by night at max.
2. :mad: Futurebazaar
3. eBay - Not sure. Any benefit to me ??
4. Understand TE Policy.. As i said but i am actually not sure of the price to be quoted.

@ hivicky2212
I hope there must be a difference in quality of 10MP/6.5K and 10MP/13-14K. Do not go after MPs, go after the features and lens offered. Hope you'll understand.

hmmmmm ya may b ,cams are sony cybershot and canon 1s ,thats why my reply was that ,but will agree with zanderzone, u have better chances in ebay for selling , anyways ALL D BEST for sale and will be waiting for ur SLR pics:clap:

Ashish.K said:
@zanderzone

3. eBay - Not sure. Any benefit to me ??

Only benefit as I understand right now is that if you price your camera competitively on eBay, somebody from TE or eBay itself may use the Rs 750 off coupon and buy your camera. But make sure to list at ebay for 6% extra whatever price you have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back