FS: Like new Nokia 5800XM and HTC Touch Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hey guys,

I am back home finally :eek:hyeah:
Need to sell these two phone. ( and plenty more things that are collecting dust at home ;) )
Nokia 5800 : Bought mid Jan. Have bill and warranty. No scratch / dent on body.

See the pics. Just got the firmware updated from the nokia care today to the latest one. All original accessories, box and bill are here with me.

HTC Touch Diamond: Its a week old. Bought from themobilestore. Its airtel locked but HTC and airtel both offer free unlocking code over phone for this.

Its in perfect condition. Have the original box, accessories etc.

Check the pics.
Prices are good. ( just checked market prices today and decided this pricing)
Must complete the deal this month as I will be again busy from mid-june.

Selling these as I am buying Diamond 2.

Prices :
Nokia 5800 : 15k
HTC Diamond : 16k

IMG_0616.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG
IMG_0618.JPG
IMG_0619.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0622.JPG
IMG_0623.JPG
IMG_0624.JPG
IMG_0625.JPG

hey.. whats the price of diamond 2 ??

btw funky if no1 takes diamond till 20th then i will take it from you ( salary day :p )

Hey guys, I have replied to most PMs.

Sorry no trades. 5800 pricing is negotiable as long as you are reasonable :p

Send me your offers and I will think about it. But dont send stupidly low offers.

paddydevil said:
has diamond 2 arrived? what is its price?

No, not available officially. Alfa is getting a grey market price for 30-32k this week though.

Price drop bump. Diamond for 16k now, will wait for couple of days to see if anyone is interested or I head to local shops :)

Funky.. i am taking the Diamond from you.. can you please unlock it before sending it to me in bangalore..
Do you have scratch guard for this thing ?
have you moded it with any custom ROM yet ??

ultra vires said:
Funky.. i am taking the Diamond from you.. can you please unlock it before sending it to me in bangalore..
Do you have scratch guard for this thing ?
have you moded it with any custom ROM yet ??

Hi,

The phone ships with the scratch guard which was applied while making purchase.

I havent loaded any custom rom or hard spled this phone yet. It can be done on request. Have done it countless times with my prophet and touch 3g so nothing new to me. Can HSPL and send so you can load any custom rom of your choice or can flash it with rom of your choice as well. If you are used to PPCs you can do everything yourself. its not that difficult.

I can unlock it before shipping.

Let me know.

Diamond is sold, 5800 is also on hold for rocky_pratik, just trying to arrange time for us to meet. So until further notice, both phones unavailable.

10k transfered to Shripad's account. :hap2:

Rest of the amount will be transfered once he gives me the tracking number

:clap: :clap:

Sry guys, both phones are sold. Diamond was shipped today morning itself. Nokia going tomorrow morning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back