FS: Others FS: Logitech K100 basic keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
  • Product Name: Fostex T20v2 Orthodynamic Headphones

• Expected Price: SOLD

• Shipping charges: Included in the price above.

• Manufacturer page URL: NA

• Reason for Sale: Got these orthos for a brief listening experience. Used them for a couple of months and was lying unused ever since. Not much of a head-fi guy so these need to go to a discerning user who has a good headphone amp to drive them.

• Product condition: This is a pretty old pair of Orthos and could be as old as the late '90s - not exactly sure since these have passed many hands before it ended up with me. Rated as one of the best orthos, I had purchased this off another member (sid_donnydarko) from the forums for about ~4k, who in turn had sourced it from titana from the forums. Their respective sale threads with the relevant information is below:

http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/fostex-t20v2-orthodynamic-headphones-modded-90886/

http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/fostex-t20v2-orthodynamic-headphone-98612/

• Purchase Date: December 2010

• Warranty T&C: NA. Can provide testing warranty for a week.

• Invoice Available: NA

A749r.jpg

• Product Name: Logitech K100 Classic Keyboard

• Expected Price: Rs 250 Rs 200 shipped.

• Shipping charges: Included in the price above.

• Reason for Sale: Got this as a temporary KB until I switched to the TVSE Gold I use ATM.

• Product condition: As good as new. No signs of usage on the device. Please feel free to return them back to me if you are not satisfied and the money shall be refunded.

• Purchase Date: Don't remember.

• Warranty T&C: 3 year warranty as specified in the packaging. Not sure if the warranty can be claimed with the serial number without the invoice. Can provide testing warranty for a week.

• Invoice Available: No.

15lP2.jpg

oxGeF.jpg

ziuLx.jpg

(The rest of the stuffs on the snap above are up for give-away mentioned here - http://www.techenclave.com/sell-trade-products/giveaway-thread-48521/p5/#post1698070)

• Shipping from: Surat, GJ

• Shipping to: All over India.

• Preferred courier: DTDC

• Payment options: NEFT to my ICICI savings account.

titana: Do you want them back? Please let me know. :)

Parix: titana was one of the original owners as I have mentioned in the OP. If he doesn't want it, I'll be glad to part them with you.

PS: I hope you have a decent headphone amp for this beast! I felt my old Maverick Tubemagic D1 did not do justice to this. Nor did the Xonar STX. :p

titana: Do you want them back? Please let me know. :)

Parix: titana was one of the original owners as I have mentioned in the OP. If he doesn't want it, I'll be glad to part them with you.

PS: I hope you have a decent headphone amp for this beast! I felt my old Maverick Tubemagic D1 did not do justice to this. Nor did the Xonar STX. :p

I was thinking of wiring up a old stereo amp to power this :head2:.
Want to experiment with a Ortho and this seems to be a good start..

@Parix, PM'ed you the account details. Let me know once the amount is credited and I shall dispatch the cans to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gone already!
Had gone for a little trip, thought I would grab these on returning.
Anyways, congrats to the buyer for a great purchase.:)

Gone already!
Had gone for a little trip, thought I would grab these on returning.
Anyways, congrats to the buyer for a great purchase.:)

sorry for the OT

Thanks, i plan to rewire a old amp extracted from a PC speaker for the same, do you think there will be any problems with DC offset\ Common ground with these headphones?

thanks.

@Parix: Cans have been shipped last Tuesday. PM'ed you the docket number. :)

Bump for the keyboard.

@Gannu: Received the headphones, amazing sound.. surprised that the fiio E11 could drive them pretty decently..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back