[FS] : Lots of college books : Physics/Maths/Programming/Biochemistry/Electronics/

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your crockery can help us program then I dont see why not =)

BTW, zander, im interested in 'Let us C'. Where in Delhi do you live? I can see if any of my friends is nearby and get it picked up

Ya it can eat in my crockery then pay attention to what Professor teach in college and try to self learn using syntax mentioned By Dennis Ritchie

May be then you can Master C .....

ya talking of programming hahah noob beginner uses yashvant books haha

Well i havent ever used a "Yashvant book", maybe thats why I wanted to buy it? And AFAIK beginners ARE noobs so im the one who should laugh at you 'haha' :D

and what does "it can eat my crockery then pay attenion" mean :S

Sorry Zander for the OT..take it as a free bump :D

Hi, I might be interested in Hearn & Baker (graphics) and Microprocessors (Gaonkar) :) Where in Delhi do you live, I might be able to pick them up instead of courier?

zanderzone said:
^ np, you want "Let us C" ? I'll let that go for Rs 30 + shipping,.... where do you live

im in Gurgaon, im trying to find a friend near your house so he can pick it up..

i'm interested in the biochemistry and bioinformatics books...
BTW i am in kerala. dunno if its shipping will be ok with u as u have to courier it.
i am also interested in other biotech related stuff..
but i have no one to ask... but i really want to have a career in biotechnology..
can u suggest anyone who can help me??

longlife said:
i understand that resnic hallide is sold..............??????????????????????

No, it is not....cost Rs 150 + shipping. Where do you live ?

Joel Toms said:
i'm interested in the biochemistry and bioinformatics books...
BTW i am in kerala. dunno if its shipping will be ok with u as u have to courier it.
i am also interested in other biotech related stuff..
but i have no one to ask... but i really want to have a career in biotechnology..
can u suggest anyone who can help me??

Tell me precisely the books that you want. I'll check with courier company and provide you the quote

[quote name='zanderzone']No, it is not....cost Rs 150 + shipping. Where do you live ?

31) Fundamentals of Physics: Extended Fifth Edition by David Halliday (Author), Robert Resnick (Author), Jearl Walker (Author)
give your account details so that i can send you rs,225/- towrds cost + shipping. I am from kolkata. do u have any other books towards preparation of ITT-JEE

For people interested in Biology and Biochemistry etc, this book: Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry, Third Edition is added

dsc00823s.jpg

dsc00824vlo.jpg

More information here : Amazon.com: Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry, Third Edition: David L. Nelson, Michael M. Cox: Your Store

My sister bought this for more than Rs 2500 ..... letting it go for Rs 1000 [shipped]

longlife said:
[quote name='zanderzone']No, it is not....cost Rs 150 + shipping. Where do you live ?

31) Fundamentals of Physics: Extended Fifth Edition by David Halliday (Author), Robert Resnick (Author), Jearl Walker (Author)
give your account details so that i can send you rs,225/- towrds cost + shipping. I am from kolkata. do u have any other books towards preparation of ITT-JEE

Rs.250/- remiited 2-3 days back..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back