FS : m-audio revo 7.1 soundcard

Status
Not open for further replies.

forum67

Adept
Hi ,

Currently using this soundcard. Got it for Rs1500 from a member.Sorry cannot sell this awesome card for rs1500:p . Hence will be interested in a TRADE .Trade would be for any Peripheral you have (nothing in my mind now ....lol).

reason :: this is an audiophile card and i am no audiophile:p . Gamers avoid this card(sound somewhat better than my onboard ALC883)

PIC :

current market price is 80$
plz don`t ask about the Digital output or SPDIF quality. I am a total noob and i don`t have a digital speakers ....lol

here is the specification
M-AUDIO - Revolution 7.1 - High-Definition 7.1 Surround Sound PCI Card

Looking for local pickup in mumbai.

Create threads in market when you have pics!!! waiting that 6 hours extra is not gonna kill anyone.

added the PIC.a rude way to say something. will follow the rules next time.:annoyed:
Shripad said:
Create threads in market when you have pics!!! waiting that 6 hours extra is not gonna kill anyone.

added the PIC.a rude way to say something. will follow the rules next time.
You can excuse the mods for that I think! Having to reiterate the same things doesn't make a person happy! :bleh:

forum67 said:
added the PIC.a rude way to say something. will follow the rules next time.:annoyed:

Mods are rarely friendly. Also saying the same thing a hundred times to newbies gets annoying, you have to admit.

Sorry , changed my mind , will keep this card.......CLOSING THREAD.... :)
Regarding the rules .........they are ment to be broken......

:bleh: sad to see people do get annoyed by such simple rule breaking , which has no harm what so ever in any possible angle.
every one break rules ....dont ya think....;) ....this isnt the worst ever to get annoyed.

:) :) :) :) . i might be wrong , i said what i felt .:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back