[FS] Mobo, CPU, RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amien

Skilled
1) Intel 915 GAVL ATX Motherboard

This board has served me faithfully for 3+ years.
Supports 4GB of DDR1 400Mhz RAM via 4 DIMM slots across 2 Channels.
Supports PCI-Express graphic cards via PCI-Express 16x slot.
Runs socket 775 Intel® Pentium® 4 and Intel® Celeron® D processors.
800Mhz FSB Support.
Product Features:- Intel® Desktop Board D915GAV - Product features
The onboard lan doesn't work so a lan card will be provided with the board.

EVERYTHING that came with the board, along with it's original box, manuals, driver CD will be provided to the buyer.
If quality is your concern, you need'nt worry, only worry about the price :p
1,200 INR

Intel Pentium 4 640 3.2Ghz Socket 775 w/ 800Mhz FSB & 2MB L2 Cache

Also 3+ years old.
One of the first P4's to come with 800Mhz FSB and 2MB of L2 Cache.
This is a socket 775 processor and so can be used with any Intel based motherboard that has a 775 socket. As i've found out recently, it makes for a really good combo with a Gigabyte G31 motherboard, and compares favourably to an E5200 @ stock. Even today the performance is very much acceptable, with the only trade off being slightly higher power consumption and not so slightly higher temperatures :p

Now, P4 prescotts are supposed to OC very well(google for some records), but woe betide the man who tries it :rofl: , this CPU will idle at about 60 degrees with an Intel HS, and while i know it will not melt at temperatures of slightly over a 100 degrees(improperly seated HS), environmentalists will break into your house and arrest you for heavily contributing to global warming :hap5:
Seriously speaking, i doubt you can get better performance/compatiablity for lesser than this price.

2,000 INR

3)512 MB DDR1 400Mhz Hynix e-RAM

This is just RAM, doesn't impress your girlfriend or do any fancy tricks, but works fine AFAIK.
This was bought locally, and probably still has some warranty left, but i cannot find the bill and hence cannot remember which shop at lamington road i bought it from. If i do find the bill, i will provide you with details, otherwise, standard 3 day testing warranty applies.
700 INR

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM STILL READING!
Well, yes you are, hopefully...
a)Firstly, as said above, 3 days testing warranty on everything.
b)Secondly, preference will be given to local buyers.

Combo deals:-
Mobo+CPU =3,100 INR

If you read this far, thanks a lot, and thanks for looking :)
Please Use the PM route for any queries, any irrelevant matter :rofl: in the thread will lead to an incredibly long and detailed PM on why you shoudn't do so... :hap5:

Everything on hold for rahul2003 till he PM's and confirms.
RAM on hold for w1nD

OT : i have already sold the intel p4 3 ghz with 1 gb ram and 915 original motherboard for 3k + 300 ship to T.E member

that why i am interested the cpu for 1.2k steal deal :) sorry for crappy thread

btw if let me know then i am out :)

madmaniac said:
Great description of items. Wonderful sales tactic. :p

Thank you sir, you are too kind :p

@ Arun P
Im sorry bro, i coudn't understand your post, would you please use the PM function and tell me what you're on about?

i already sold the cpu 3 ghz+ motherboard intel 915 + 1gb ram just 3k to some buyer long ago :p

if u want to find my market thread ;)

let me know can i deal the motherboard + cpu for 2.4k :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back