[FS] Nokia E66 WHITE || 10/10 condition || 1 week old

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaztin

Royal
Disciple
Hello,

Up for sale is my White Nokia E66 ( 3G with front camera ) thats around 7 days old. I hardly used it for 2 hours and is in 10/10 condition.

Specs:

Nokia E66 - Full phone specifications

Nokia E66 isn't sold by Nokia India anymore. Its a Dubai Import piece with 6 months Dealer warranty ( a Dealer located in Mumbai ).

It comes with 2 gb memory card, box ( in 10/10 condition ), data cable, charger, manuals, white leather cover ( sealed ) and Sealed Headset.

I bought it for 11.2k ( have bill for the same ).

Willing to sell it for 6.5k ( shipping extra ).

Pics:

Chaztin

Purchased this phone for my friend,as promised by chirag to ship the box and all accessories in 3 days...

Its almost more than 7 days and 100 phone calls and you haven't reverted back...

This is the same case with Another TE Member who had recently made a transaction with you regarding the laptop deal.

Waiting for an update from chaztin

Thanx destiny

Still no Update....

Dropping a negative feedback..

Had a bad time dealing with chirag...

egobrain.exe said:
Maybe you should try calling him or contact him anyhow before doing that! Just to resolve the matter in a healthy way..

Called him atleast 300 times and send him atleast 5 mails,Even the other member kingdom of raj had some issue with the laptop deal,and i called chirag and try to fix the issue,later he started ignoring my calls and even Amits the other member..

I waited for atleast 10 days before dropping a feedback...

Thanx destiny

I understand that it was someone elses, but..

Buddy I am ready to provide full refund, just answer my question is that box more important than me loosing two veins, an artery, a bottle of blood and almost a hand?

Yet I have provided 300 rs disc previously n 500 now mate for not even a month old phone that I got for 11.5k I sold it for 3k.

I have talked to Amit, he has been really patient.

I am sending your Box right now..you shall have it tomorrow.

Take care.

Chaztin

The phone was purchased for my friend and not me,if it was mines i would had asked for that..

Your first deal with me for the blackberry bold 3,you delayed it for 4 days and later ship it,did i utter a word for that...

Second deal for iphone 4,again delay for the box and accessories for 5 days did i utter a word.

Did i delay your payment for a second..

B4 buying the phone i told u that i m buying it for my friend.

Yes box and all stuff matters for him,you were not ready to hold a small amount pending for box and remaining accessories (were You)

You purchase a product you sell it for less,that your look out...

I paid what you told me to pay..

You called me saying you will ship the box on saturday,You said your exams are going so you are busy,did u do that..

Did u kept your words..

How come i know u have met with an accident.

U stopped answering amit calls,he reverted me back,i told him to keep patience,later i called you then you reverted back to amit

I sold the phone for 1k less to some one...

Thanx

Bharat

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Secondly i paid 3700 and not 3k for the Phone,before the transaction you said the box and all stuff is with you,later after the transfer you said its in some place ..........

It was 3700-800 = 2900 now.

I have communicated what I had to and will talk to a Mod instead.

Also I am shipping the Box and 500 bucks today via DTDC plus.

Chaztin

It was 4000 -300 = 3700 what i paid ( what was agreed by you).

I haven't yet received the box and balance accessories...

At present the amount is 3700 and not 2900.

I am not counting money here,i sold the phone for 1k less.

Same here,will rather communicate what the mods say.

I will happily revise the feedback.

After 15 days you have come down now and giving explanation before giving false commitments.

Please read the entire thread what all i have posted twice.

Thanx destiny

Same Here,Mods Can i Revise the feedback what I left for The Seller Chaztin

Thanx destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back