FS: Nokia N78 with goodies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionicsachin

Disciple
Hii friends,

Intro:-
Got this Nokia N78 that i ve been using for past 2 and a half months. Phone is in perfect 9.5/10 condition. All the accesories are included in the box. Plus additionaly i am giving along a Sony HPM-71 headset for superior sound quality which i purchased previously for my SE K750i.

Condition:-
Negligibly few scratches coz i always used a pouch with it. Zero dirt in all the openings.

Warranty:-
Bought it on March 12th this year. So lots of warranty still left.

Reason for selling:-
Needed money urgently. Selling my 3 days old iPhone too(but for other reasons :D)

Features i liked in N78:-
1)The GPS is just too good, reviews say that it is faster while cold connecting to satellite compared to other phones. Very detailed maps of major cities.
2)WiFi is very comfortable to use and provides good support to any and everything that needs web.
3)It really looks stunning :p.
4)One of the very few phones in <15000/- range having both GPS and WiFi.
5)Has touch-sensitive NaviWheel and FM Transmitter.

Other notes:-
It is running on latest Firmware 21.002 which is perfectly compatable with HelloOX. I have installed many themes, freewares and Maps of major cities with voice navigation.

Specifications:-
Nokia N78 - Full phone specifications

Review:-
Nokia N78 review: Bitter sweet - GSMArena.com

Pics:- Taken from iPhone, so no focus
28322352.jpg

14262823.jpg

31868948.jpg

14565187.jpg

65710488.jpg

98049550.jpg

Offering Rs. 10500 including premium shipping to any place in India. Plus my money back gaurantee if any problem in device on receiving.

And also giving Grand Theft Auto 4 original free with it(Got a spare box).

Please contact me for any queries at 9618237001 or sachinkumarrajput@yahoo.com

No...got in some serious need of money....so planning to sell both and get a 2k-3k phone :p and no 2 minds, packed iphone,just waiting for buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back