FS: Nokia n82

Status
Not open for further replies.
infact even i am trying to sell my 4 months old N82 for 16K...no one would buy it..now since i reduced the price to 14750...i have few people who are willing to buy...

oh well look ill make this clear once and for all. i have no enemies here and i dont want to fight as well. i am making a sale and thats that. instead of respecting that smart people are commenting and making it diffcult. please make it a rule to lowball and do all the spamming in the inbox only and not in threads. a buyer has every right but so does the seller. mods please make a rule of spamming only inbox. as far as my phone goes. my price is fixed and stays. if i dont sell by monday this thread will surely not be bumped by me and i shall keep the phone as well. since i dont know what i will buy after selling this anyways... sorry if i hurt anyone nor does my attitude suck i am very freidnly people who know me in real will vouch for that. cheers matesss

bumpppppppppppppppppppppppp last day bump for this after that i shall not those interested shall pm me. thanks a lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back