FS : OCZ Technology XTC DDR/DDR2 Memory Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
I just purchased an OCZ Technology XTC DDR Memory Cooler and its on its way to my place via DTDC. I don't require it anymore and want to sell it brand new and unused.

Got it for 940/- shipped and will give it for 1k shipped. Not making any profit as I am just charging the shipping on my purchase price.

Introduction:

The OCZ Technology XTC DDR Memory Cooler from OCZ Technology, an innovator in high performance memory, makes cooling and enhancing your memory easier than ever. Expanding on OCZ’s proprietary XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) heatspreader technology, the new XTC Cooler air-cools your modules, improving memory performance, stability, and longevity to allow enthusiasts to tweak their memory more freely due to superior active cooling.The XTC Cooler attaches to your motherboard's DIMM socket retention levers. While the fans cool your system memory, glowing LED fans illuminate your memory subsystem.

Features:

• Cools DDR1 or DDR2 memory modules
  • Improves Overclocking performance on all memory modules
  • Optimized for the OCZ XTC* heatspreader design
  • Two 60mm ultra-low noise fans deliver superior cooling
  • Blue fan LEDs
  • Aluminum-based
XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) Heat Spreaders

XTC Heat Spreaders optimize the thermal management of memory modules by promoting greater airflow by means of micro-convection throughout what is usually the dead air space inside conventional heat spreader designs. In this manner, build-up of heat is avoided and thermal dissipation of the memory components is offloaded more efficiently through the honeycomb design. At the same time, mechanical stability is maintained.

Useful Links:

Reviews:

Gallery:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back