FS: Old (Gold) pc hardware at cheap rates!!! Mega Garage sale Part 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
Graphic Cards Section.
I have the following AGP Cards for sale. Both are in working condition. 1 week testing warranty only.

please note: these are not gaming cards, atleast they wont be able to run today's games.
1) Asus AGP-V6600/32M (TVR)

it is the original Gforce (i.e. GF1 ) , AGP 4x card having 32 mb of SGRAM (A special type of graphic ram) but for some reason only 16mb is displayed on the m/c.

The card is as pictured below @ tomshardware but since it is not a deluxe version it does not have tv out or video in /out. only VGA out connector is present.

Asus AGP-V6600 Deluxe Review | Tom's Hardware

For product support below is the Asus website.

ASUSTeK Computer Inc.-Support-

Status: I had lent this card to TE Member Anish (Goa) a few months back as he needed a card for temp use.i have not opened the package since its return from him but he had mentioned to me it is in working condition.

Expected Price: Rs.500 + shipping (Had bought it for 12.5K when it was released ...ouch)
2) 1 Generic GF2MX -400 AGP gfx card with 64 mb sdram.2003 /2004 model.

in working condition.

Expected Price: Rs.500 + shipping

Special offer: if you buy both then price will be Rs. 750. for both.
3) Creative Dxr3 dvd / mpeg decoder card, Rebadged ( Sigma Designs Hollywood+ DVD decoder card) (1 week Testing Warranty)

I know with current software decoders like power dvd , windvd etc ...hardware mpeg decoders are not needed. but this thing has one plus point for a home theatre system i.e. the composite tv out on this card can be extended upto 20 ~ 30 feet to your TV without any significant loss in video signal quality. plus any pc with pci slot can be utilised and it has full linux support too. very good picture quality on TV.

prospective buyers would be well adviced to search google with "creative Dxr3" or "Sigma Designs Hollywood+ DVD decoder card" to know more about this product. since it is EOL (discontinued).

*nb: i do not have the pass through cable , hence only tv out will function effectively. anyways if you want to watch movies on ur tiny pc monitor it would be better if you use software decoders.;)

Expected price: Rs. 500 + shipping
Modem & Networking Section
1) Brand = Com21, model no=Doxport DP1110 , Docsis compatible Cable Modem. (1 week Testing Warranty)

This is useful for people having internet connection through cable. for e.g. as provided by in2cable etc ...

normally existing users get the connection from the router / hub in the building. using this cable modem you will be connected directly to the isp server, bypassing the router / hub , thus decreasing the latency times. also if you connect this to a cheap router (such as listed below) you will be able to share the internet connection with other m/c's depending upon the number of ports on the router / hub. (subject to your isp policy regarding sharing of connection)

Comes with power adaptor and lan cable.

Product info. and specifications : COM21 Broadband - DP1110XB

I had purchased this for 7.5K 3 yrs back from in2cable, but since i am using mtnl dsl service i do not require this anymore.

Expected price: Rs. 1000. + shipping.
2) Dlink Di-604 4 Port Broadband Router. (1 week Testing Warranty)

Product info and specification : D-Link DI-604 4-Port Broadband Router

*nb: this is an older model so the pic on the website is different from this item. but essentially both are same models.

comes with power adapter.

Expected price: Rs.1200 + shipping
Speakers section

1) Creative Cambridge Soundworks DTT 2500 , 5.1 speakers with seperate external amplifier. (1 week testing warranty)

Well i would not comment upon the performance of these speakers since sound is subjective. here are some reviews and you judge for yourself.

Although the specifications of output power looks weak it is the quality that matters. 10W of Real RMS power is pretty "loud" in an average room imho. (besides the sub woofer output off course)

This can be used to play from nearly all input sources such as DVD , PS2, Xbox, Tuner, Sound cards from pc etc ...since the external amp is a mini receiver without the Radio.

Those interested kindly go through the reviews mentioned below for complete specification.

AnandTech: Cambridge SoundWorks Desktop Theater DTT2500 Digital Speakers

The Tech Zone Cambridge SoundWorks DeskTop Theater DTT2500 Review

ALive!

Condition: very sparingly used. All materials included including the rear speaker floor stands. Original speaker cables i had used up long time ago but i will substitute it with much better speaker cables.

Expected Price : Rs. 7000. + shipping (had bought it for 28K when it was released ....ouch ...ouch)
2) Altech Lansing ATP3 (1 week testing warranty) SOLD

I already have one ATP3 (modded;) ) , i had bought this one from TE member blueyesdude recently. I had wanted to try out multichannel / surround sound effects using 2 ATP3 togather for front and rear channels respectively.

But unfortunately wife does not want 2 of these in the same room so i have been given an ultimatum !!!!

Condition: as new

Expected Price: Rs.1500 + shipping
E & O.E (errors and ommisions expected), if you want to know more about any of the products use google.
if you have any query kindly ask here.
All Prices slightly negotiable on selective items. so dont hesitate to Bargain.:D

i am from Mumbai!!:)
ATP3- 1500 shipped and delivered:rofl: and deal done on my side if ok with u!!:eek:hyeah:
Muhuhahahahaha...
Please confirm!!:p

confirm. ...when you want it ?? my person (mishra) would be going to funky's place to collect the slb on thursday ??

hehe yeah.. I am about to buy one of those and had it not been Bikey I would have outbid him..
but nevermind I am getting a new one this week for sure.

deejay said:
confirm. ...when you want it ?? my person (mishra) would be going to funky's place to collect the slb on thursday ??
Confirm!!:O
These were always mine- you and Sid know it!!:p
Arey- aapko jab bhejna ho bhej dena!!:eek:hyeah:

And yes, i guess that thursday would be best- whether on the way to Funky's place or back depends on time of arrival here- you know the traffic pattern of the suburbs!!:cool2:

In fact let me check what i can get from Funky, then maybe on the way back!!:rofl:

Regards,
Bhangaarwala!!:rofl:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Confirm!!:O

These were always mine- you and Sid know it!!:p

Arey- aapko jab bhejna ho bhej dena!!:eek:hyeah:
And yes, i guess that thursday would be best- whether on the way to Funky's place or back depends on time of arrival here- you know the traffic pattern of the suburbs!!:cool2:
In fact let me check what i can get from Funky, then maybe on the way back!!:rofl:
Regards,

Bhangaarwala!!:rofl:
aing ...you specifically had mentioned you did not want it then ...i had asked you twice and even delayed buying it from him so that you could make up ur mind.;)

anyways most probably he will deliver it whle going ....as he would be going by train to funky's place.

Update:
oh i forgot but i have 2 external dial up modems for sale too...
1) Motorola 56K voicesurfer
Expected Price: Rs.500

2) US Robotics 56K Message Modem with Speakerphone, Voicemail and fax.it has some unique features like you can receive fax , voicemail offline , meaning even when the pc is switched off.
sparingly used, stored in its original box with all accesories.
Expected Price = Rs.1000.

i wonder what you would do with atp3 bikey.. :bleh:... you dont have any songs on your pc.. except maybe "track 2" ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

chic_magnet said:
i wonder what you would do with atp3 bikey.. :bleh:... you dont have any songs on your pc.. except maybe "track 2" ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Errrr,

How do you know that :mad:

----BUMP----

greenhorn said:
how DO you mod an ATP3:S

well it is a subject beyond the purview of this sale thread.

will create a seperate thread with detailed info about modding it in the future.

do you have and good old keyb and mouse working? i need a replacement for these desktop oens i have cuz.
4 keys of my keyb dont work including the esc.
the mouse's circuit is visible externally.

ATP3 sold to bikey. please read post #3 above.

@x86, the shipping cost of any keyboard will far exceed the cost a new cheap k/b (Rs.200). it woulld be better if you pick one up from near ur place.

My Post delete by ????????, I am 100% sure there is no offensive wrods. Still.........

-----------

Mod Edit: Deleted by me, because the post you replied to was deleted.

OT
@ stick Lets All Work Together To Take India High

what have you done to get me high today :D

hehe in the mood couldnt resist .... Sorry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back