FS: Orange Box, POP Trilogy (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agefreak

Disciple
Hi

Looking to sell a couple of PC Games:

The Orange Box - SOLD

No introduction needed to this one... Possibly the best deal in Video Game history!!

Condition: BRAND NEW, and was opened only to click the pics. The serial number is unused.

Reason for sale: Got this as a gift, but already have one :( . Could use the money. :D

MRP: Rs. 999/-
Asking Price: Rs. 650/- Shipped :hap2:

Prince of Persia Trilogy

Three of my all time favourite games in one awesome package!! :) Contains The Sands of Time, The Warrior Within and The Two Thrones.

Condition: About a couple of months old. The Sands of Time DVD was used 2-3 times, because that was the only one of the three which I hadn't played. The rest weren't even taken out of their packing :). Condition of all three discs is perfect.

Reason for Sale: Got this as a gift too, sometime in September. I already had WW and T2T, so played TSOT, and put away the box inside my drawer. Took it out today and decided to sell it off :). Could really use the extra cash.

MRP: Rs. 699/-
Asking Price: Rs. 500/- Shipped :hap2:

Cheers! :)

--agefreak

PS: All donations / deposits go into my 'Let's Get me a 4850' fund :)
Pics:

Jus thought that i'd let you know that TOB is available for 750/- all inclusive at Alpha. also, afaik kmd sells it for the same price.

sTALKEr said:
Jus thought that i'd let you know that TOB is available for 750/- all inclusive at Alpha. also, afaik kmd sells it for the same price.

k... dint know that! :)

Price dropped! :)

ok... here's how things stand...

OB

On hold for smAsh

2nd in line - <identity kept secret on his request> :p:p

3rd in line - someone from another forum

POP

On hold for thebanik

starchazer second in line

guys... pls confirm asap... the stuff shall be kept on hold only till say 8PM tonight... otherwise i'll have to move on to the next in line... cheers! :)

Payment made of Rs.650 at 19:45 PM for The Orange Box. Check your inbox for shipping address.

New Orange for 650/- shipped. :drool2:

Too bad i already have one. :p
Me in line for POP trilogy. :p

How much does a new one cost agefreak?

Else will get new one locally if not much more. :)

sTALKEr said:

Alfa, Irla, Vile Parle (west), Mumbai. :cool2:

BIKeINSTEIN said:
New Orange for 650/- shipped. :drool2:

Too bad i already have one. :p
Me in line for POP trilogy. :p

How much does a new one cost agefreak?

Else will get new one locally if not much more. :)

Alfa, Irla, Vile Parle (west), Mumbai. :cool2:

sowwie :|

about the POP trilogy, it should be for around 100 bucks less than the mrp. Thats how much stuff generally retails at alfa for.

So guys! Is it good or bad "TOB for 650 bucks"? AFAIK peeps are buying it for 750+ shipping thru KMD! So I think it is a good deal for me and for agefreak too. hehe

smAsh said:
So guys! Is it good or bad "TOB for 650 bucks"? AFAIK peeps are buying it for 750+ shipping thru KMD! So I think it is a good deal for me and for agefreak too. hehe

650/- shipped vs atleast 800/- shipped for a new Orange and you still ask?:S

After you have transferred the money. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back