[FS] Philips 5.1 speakers, MoserBare DVD player, MCE Remote + blaster, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
had some stuff lying with me which i bought not knowing what i am going to do with them so selling all of it now another reason being buying a LCD TV, Car and Larger capacity Hdds so need some cash to crawl through this year:S :S also shipping depends on the quantity if some one is buying more than 3 items than its 50-50 shipping :eek:hyeah:

pata 320gig hdd dont remember how old it is but is greater than 1 year SOLD to SunnyBoi

philips Speakers and Moser Bare DVD Player...if some one want i can open the packaging to take the pics but only when someone is really going to buy them also they were bought this Diwali

MCE remorte + blaster+Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 brand new never been used bought them to hook up my xbox but bought a LCD TV:eek:hyeah: SOLD to Waseem

1 GB DDR2 Transcend 800 MHz RAM bought in June this year but got 4GB Patriot Viper RAM so used it for like 15 days.

SATA 250 GIG Hdd this one also more than 1 year old--SOLD

both the hard disks

RoBoGhOsT bro MrRIG has already booked the MCE remorte + blaster kit so if you are still interested in the tuner then just send me a pm or post here :)

RoBoGhOsT said:
ok put me next in line then...
MrRig had some problems so RoBoGhOsT its on hold for you now waseem46 is after you ....
waseem shipping is extra but if soneone buys more than 3 items then i would split the shipping 50/50

I too can confirm these items

MCE remorte + blaster - 600,
Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 -Rs 700 though long in the line...

btw what is that 'blaster' thing? Looks like the item with HP logo on it with card reader like appearance is blaster..... but what does it do other than, may be receiving IR signal...

Harpy.eagle said:
I too can confirm these items

MCE remorte + blaster - 600,
Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 -Rs 700 though long in the line...

btw what is that 'blaster' thing? Looks like the item with HP logo on it with card reader like appearance is blaster..... but what does it do other than, may be receiving IR signal...

that blaster thing is the IR receiver :bleh: anyway you are third in line :)

rishabh.asthana said:
MrRig had some problems so RoBoGhOsT its on hold for you now waseem46 is after you ....
waseem shipping is extra but if soneone buys more than 3 items then i would split the shipping 50/50

okay m ready for it....

:hap2: :hap2: :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: :bleh:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back