FS:Philips Noise cancelling headphones:SHN9500

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ wow thanks mate...I was looking towards this but guess that it will be way less if I source from KMD.....repped

Edit : Seems like some sort of deal going on because original price is > $100, but whatever, we're getting for $40 now and that matters :hap2:

wud hav bought these if it was SONY or something.dont hav that gud an experience with Philips.had bought a pair of Active Noise Cancelling in ear plugs (i think it was SHN2500, dont remember xactly) for 2.5k from Starmark and my Ep-630 sounded better than them.

zanderzone said:
^ wow thanks mate...I was looking towards this but guess that it will be way less if I source from KMD.....repped

Edit : Seems like some sort of deal going on because original price is > $100, but whatever, we're getting for $40 now and that matters :hap2:

Hmm,Not sure why you guys want to crap others sale for some reason .Showing American prices when I bought these here in India .

hellgate said:
wud hav bought these if it was SONY or something.dont hav that gud an experience with Philips.had bought a pair of Active Noise Cancelling in ear plugs (i think it was SHN2500, dont remember xactly) for 2.5k from Starmark and my Ep-630 sounded better than them.

Dude ,I have using philips phones since long time (i mean earplugs etc ) and I was always happy with it .anyway ,headphones cant be compared to IEM's at all.
Anyway :I have changed the reason since I'm not getting IE8 anymore as Euro's rates are souring high .Now ,Money from these will be used for some other purpose .
Price lowered from Rs3999 -> Rs3650 :)

hello Aphro Evo ,

Nice to hear that :)

Mod please close this thread, as the above pair has been SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back