[FS] - Pioneer DV-383S Pice DROP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, can some1 please introduce some new laws in the market section, this is getting insane these days!

^^ what is getting insane can u tell me i have not put a gun on seller's head and told him that i want the stuff:mad: it was fair talk and i think you dnt know what is the meaning of market simple and only one thing that lets take you are going for market to buy something you like the stuff but the seller says if i could get a better deal then only i am interested coz there are many in line.
now its on seller hand which offer to select coz naturally its his stuff, a injustice would be done if like he has taken money or something from you and then he's backing out.
But my mates why don't you understand if you could give the seller better option than what i am giving to him i don't mind stuff is yours.
@biki i know yaar same thing happened with me, like many times like i m also backed out being in first que but i don't feel like this just one thing come in mind that is he must have given better deal than me. its ok if you are in market this all is normal.
You just keep yourself in place of this seller and if i tell you that i am ready to take whole stuff ready for pick up at ure place can do immediate payment don't it fell so relaxed this is called marketing

so guys it happens when we want something and we are unable to get it
please stop this topic and be a active marketers :tongue:

RoBoGhOsT said:
rahul2003 if u are not dealer then what u do with so much stuff ? its unfair for other members who want stuff , without seeing line etc u jump in all deals . market is not for dealers but for forum members .

same thing happened to me in this thread http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-my-old-pc-stuffs-135359.html as if it is fixed or he just stays glued to market section, as u can see, within 19 mins he wants everything for himself.

rahul2003 u r taking everything except Pioneer DV 383-S, wats wrong with this ? TAKE ALL MAN, DON'T SPOIL UR REPUTATION !!!!!!

so GUYS, my suggestion is that, if anyone wanna sell anything, offer it to rahul2003 first & then put in on market section only when he backs out or not interested in it.

who is with me ??????

:p I had no idea it was this bad. I woulda honored you guys then. Anyway, dont worry guys, there are enuf CPU's and GPU's on sale.

I hope you guys find someone else selling so cheap.

malhotraraul said:
same thing happened to me in this thread http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-my-old-pc-stuffs-135359.html as if it is fixed or he just stays glued to market section, as u can see, within 19 mins he wants everything for himself.

so my suggestion is that, if anyone wanna sell anything, offer it to rahul2003 first & then put in on market section only when he backs out or not interested in it.

who is with me ??????

First of all sorry for OT...
@malhotraraul Mate if you have any suggestion/complaint please use feedback section.Market threads are not meant for discussions..

virus32win said:
First of all sorry for OT...
@malhotraraul Mate if you have any suggestion/complaint please use feedback section.Market threads are not meant for discussions.

sorry mate, next time feedback section !!!!!!!!!

malhotraraul said:

rahul2003 u r taking everything except Pioneer DV 383-S, wats wrong with this ? TAKE ALL MAN, DON'T SPOIL UR REPUTATION !!!!!!

so GUYS, my suggestion is that, if anyone wanna sell anything, offer it to rahul2003 first & then put in on market section only when he backs out or not interested in it.

who is with me ??????

hey buddy that person is not responding my calls and i have not taken single item from him he just closed the thread without informing:mad:

Sorry rahul...my phone is dead.....I fixed 4 iPhones yest n my phone dies :( :(. Using dads old phone now.

rahul2003 said:
hey buddy that person is not responding my calls and i have not taken single item from him he just closed the thread without informing:mad:

who u tokin abt, ashray99923 or nitant ?????

rahul2003 is a dealer for sure .
a individual wont buy everything . He run's a AMC service i guess , and replaces his customers parts . And for cheap deals he tries to sorce everything from TE MArket .

^^ keep ure guess with u only i m having ma office and building some rigs for my office and try to spoil market by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back