FS: PlayStation 3 + Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisdkiller

Disciple
Hi,

I wanted to sell my PlayStation 3 which is like a month old but I opened a week back. Its as good as a new 1.

It has all the accessories + 1 extra controller + 2 games.

No, its not modded.

Yes, I have a bill for it.

Yes, am willing to ship it.

23072008184mg6.jpg

my.php

23072008182fu1.jpg

Intrested buyers Please post here and also PM me.

thanx.

The controller you have - are they the old sixaxis ones or the new Dualshock 3s? Also which 2 games are you offering? And how much warranty is left?

vebk said:
The controller you have - are they the old sixaxis ones or the new Dualshock 3s? Also which 2 games are you offering? And how much warranty is left?

The pic of the controller is there. I dnt know dual shock n stuff :p lemme knw how to find out.

Games are :-

GTA 4 and Burnout Paradise

Bill is Dated 14/06/08

krisdkiller said:
The pic of the controller is there. I dnt know dual shock n stuff :p lemme knw how to find out.

Games are :-

GTA 4 and Burnout Paradise

Bill is Dated 14/06/08

check the "peeth" (back) of the controller, it will be written there in dark blue bold letters

Price for Burnout Paradise please..i dont know anything about this game, so does it support 2 player split screen or something?

Ambar said:
Price for Burnout Paradise please..i dont know anything about this game, so does it support 2 player split screen or something?

Sorry for the intrusion, but no, it doesn't. You will nseed the older PS2 Burnout games for splitscreen MP. Awesome fun those are, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back