FS: PlayStation2 and HTC 3400

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had a thread before, but mods closed as i didnt have snaps for the same.. and.. should i ask them to open the same.. i can upload new snaps now as i have a phone cam..?

BTE was here some minutes back- received the box for Steelcraft Royal Handi set- didn't check if the phone is inside or i have just the box for some kitchenware. :rofl:
Will ship it asap but due to unavoidable circumstances, not before monday at the earliest, as has been informed to both the parties. :p
If i have any issues with shipping electronic items- as was the case with BTE or with me as happened today with DTDC RO who denied inspite of sending quite a few packages in the recent past- package goes back to BTE.
Was nice to meet BTE- seemingly very nice and genuine chap. :hap2:

:ashamed: sshhhhhooooo with that handi stuff man .. i didnt have any other box :p.. i will search for some good couriers till monday, if no one does it then we are in a soup lol. But hey.. keane16 is sending me his iphone through couriers for 900 bucks, 900 ????.. wait ... thats bluedart !!!.. hopefully sunnyboi agrees to that :p..
ciao later!... thanks bikey..!

PS: i feel there should be a sticky regarding couriers who can ship electronics especially mobile phones. If any one has any ideas, contacts, links, etc regarding couriers who dont do nautanki for sending phones and stuff should compile all of that ask ask for a sticky :|

@ Sunnyboi : shipping the HTC 3400 is a big pain .. almost all the couriers denied shipping of mobile phones due to security reasons.. bikey tried every last bit from his end.. he even tried contacting one of managers, absolute nogo.. BlueDart is charging around Rs. 1770 for shipping, i ordered an iphone from keane16 and they charged a steep Rs.900 for shipping from delhi.. and frankly speaking thats wayyy too much dont u think?.. so shipping outside mumbai is virtually impossible.. any more ways do let me know.. check your PM SunnyBoi!..
The Handset is currently with Bikey. Appreciate bikey's effort though!.. thanks !

yes of course.. but enuf of inviting you :p .. fix a place and time so that i can give you a well deserved treat :hap2: ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back