FS: PS2 Slim( modded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arya said:
This is my 2nd PS2 as well :D

Then you are being a lil unfair and depriving others, especially those who don't have one, of a good deal. :no:
Speaking in general, there are those who buy stuff even though they have no need for something just coz it was a great offer and then have it rotting away in their treasury- parasitic behaviour towards any community.

Some of these people even do this so that they can later sell it off to some friend at the market rate or more and still make a decent profit as the purchase price was very good.
I personally try to see that a really genuine, needy person gets preference for the same reason.

I can actually quote several such examples- having known the sellers, the buyers (greedy/opportunistic persons) and others who were in a greater need genuinely.
Had to speak my mind- like i told some- deals come and go- shouldn't lose sleep over it.

Just that they also unearth the good and bad side of the people involved and i think i can say only a goodperson will have the courage of conviction to quote a good price and stick to it (except for a conman who wants to get rid of some faulty product).
Till Octave's reply in this thread- i very well assumed it was atypo and it must be 3100/- instead.

But going by the above, i can say he is a good person- Just like Saiyan, burnz and some other genuine humans on TE. :hap2:
Personally, my list of genuine people is way bigger- as so many people (relatively strangers) have been so nice to me knowing well i didn't have anything to offer in return- i am indebted to them all in this lifetime and beyond. :)

my fat blo up about 6 months ago..needed one badly for my gta fix....offered him 3000 shipped too.. :(

welll move on... :)

anyways octave....FANTASTIC OFFER BRO.... :)...wish u had 2 like this heehhe

C'mon....Its not like am gonna play with two PS2s at once :mad:

That too when tight on cash. My bro has taken away my zune.... 'almost' took PS2 from me. And he asked me to bring it over to mumbai when i was coming. This deal could not have come at better time for me. As simple as that.

@bikey: how many times do you change keyboards in a year? :p

EDIT: and I told octave for whom it was. Not for me.

^I apologise if you got offended.

Your case is different maybe but the rest of the general stuff is based on facts and was spoken in general. :ashamed:

Lucky you to get an awesome deal to gift a ps2 when tight on cash. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back