[FS]: Rapidshare A/C, 1 month validity for Rs 250

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account is not yet created so can't post pictures of it. It will be created and provided to buyer on realization of payment. However, following is the picture of my account showing 10 points from which account will be created.

rapide.jpg

Mods :
I hope this is allowed because I see plethora of posts in Market sesion for buying / selling RS accounts without being closed. Just search for "rapidshare" in Market section.

Comes for Rs 250

And guys, I do not cheat, look at my iTrader rating here : TechEnclave - iTrader - zanderzone

^ lol, no. .... pm me for more details if you're interested....for the sanity of forum, I can't post details here

Account on hold for "xtr.pwnzor" till tomorrow evening... If he can't make payment by that time, I'll post here and it will be up for grab again

"xtr.pwnzor" backed out so it's up for grab again..... no holding please. One who is able to make payment 1st, gets the account.

Hi all ! If anybody is interested, please p.m me and let me know what kind of details you're looking for the sake of clarity

replied, btw I never thot there's gonna be so much haggling for selling something that is worth Rs 250 ....I've sold stuff mich expensive more smoothly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back