FS: Rapidshare account

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrono_me

Disciple
Rapidshare account with 21 days remaining as of 17th May. I have probably downloaded 10GB in all. No extra points apart from the initial ones accumulated.

Will close the deal if this does not sell within next 3 days.

If the deal is made, I'll give the username and password once I get the money into my bank. After that the account is yours to keep forever.

I have a HDFC and ICICI account.

I am interested. Is it Rapidshare.com or Rapidshare.de ?

EDIT : Also, Will I be able to change the password after I buy the account from you ?

[OT] ^^ How did you buy the account? Credit Card through Paypal? Whats the euro conversion rate your CC company charges? [/OT]

I bought thro Paypal and Paypal is linked to my Credit card. My credit card statement shows that I have been charged 399 bucks.

astrono_me said:
Hi Mohit,

Is the deal still on? I have ppl in line. I haven't heard from you after my last PM where I gave my ICICI acc no,.

Dude, Its just been a few hours since I got your account details. I am not online 24x7 or something. I already confirmed the deal with you and then asked for the your account details. So what is the matter about ? You should at least give the buyer sometime to transfer the cash dude.

Mohit said:
Dude, Its just been a few hours since I got your account details. I am not online 24x7 or something. I already confirmed the deal with you and then asked for the your account details. So what is the matter about ? You should at least give the buyer sometime to transfer the cash dude.

chill... I just offered him an instant deal, that's all, transferring 200 bank transfer seem pointless, if u don't want it really bad, it would save us all hassle for me to make a Paypal payment and conclude it in matter of minutes.

kniwor said:
chill... I just offered him an instant deal, that's all, transferring 200 bank transfer seem pointless, if u don't want it really bad, it would save us all hassle for me to make a Paypal payment and conclude it in matter of minutes.

WHAT ?

Sorry, I could not understand a word.

See, he has ICICI and I have ICICI. So, I make an instant transfer to his account for the money and he gets it instantly.

What is the "hassle" in this ? Please clarify.

EDIT : And I really don't have all the time in this world to confirm a deal and then back out from it saying "I don't need this really bad" :p

Money transferred.

Please confirm and send the account details over here,

Code:
singhaniamohit@gmail.com

Hey guys,

Sorry about any confusion.

Mohit - Received money and I have emailed you the login details. Any problem, let me know. Feel free to change password so even I cannot access this account :)

Hmm. Ill try flasget but I loved Rapidget. You could login from there itself and just paste the links. Very easy. I guess Ill have to use FG now.

^^ You can use Rapget.. Its the same as Rapidget I guess. Thats what I use.. It doesnt provide as much acceleration as FG so have multiple d/ls going to utilize your bandwidth to the max

Rap get is pathetic. Didnt resume downloads for me. I prefer IDM for rapidshare downloads. It is optimized for RS downloads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back