Status
Not open for further replies.

SumitB

Adept
PRICE REDUCTION ON THE PINNACLE TV TUNERS

Buy Pinnacle PCTV Stereo - 550/- Shipped
Buy Pinnacle PCTV - 500/- Shipped
Buy both together - 1000/- Shipped

Selling a Seagate 7200RPM PATA 160GB HDD (SOLD)
hdd3ik8.jpg

The HDD has just been RMAed and has Seagate Warranty till 31-May-2012 (See Screenshot)
warrantyqh3.jpg

I just received the RMA drive and have tested it for all bad sectors and problems. The original disc was send due to a problem with its power connector.

I will ship this drive in the same packaging that I received from Chennai.
hdd5kl9.jpg

Mandatory 2nd pic of the HDD
hdd4hy7.jpg

Now the TV Tuners - The Pinnacles
pinnacleii3.jpg

Mandatory Images
twinhan1ms3.jpg

pin2ly2.jpg

The PCI Cards will come with a testing warranty. I don't have any accessories with the cards. Drivers will have to be downloaded from the net. They are easily available.

No lowballing please. Please consider that this is my first ever sale anywhere. If you have issues, my PM box is empty for messages/suggestions/bad words and curses.

Edit:
Adding pictures of all the PCI cards again. I missed some pictures due to screw up at Dataone's end. They simply suck in this part of the country.
pinstreo1xo9.jpg

pinnacleii3.jpg

pin2ly2.jpg

Note: The tv-tuners WILL NOT WORK with Vista x64
Clown_Abhi claims that the card will work with Vista x64

HDD - Payment Received & Shipped to gcbeldar EDIT: Now received (12-02-2009)

Twinhan - Payment Received & Awaiting Delivery Confirmation to Saidu. EDIT: Now Received

PINNACLE TWINS SOLD to cursed. Payment Received & Shipped. Thread will be closed with confirmation of receipt is received.

Cards on hold for zanderzone :eek:hyeah:

I am assuming that you all will realise that the tv-tuners and dvb-s cards do not come with any accessories, whatsoever.

virus32win said:
Where remote control and IR sensor for both tuner cards gone?

Misplaced them. I had stopped using these cards ages ago. I have tested them. I will also provide testing warranty for the cards.

Hello, please unhold both cards...I researched, they can't be used with 64 bit OS ( correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm primarily using Vista 64 bit on both of my desktops

zanderzone said:
Hello, please unhold both cards...I researched, they can't be used with 64 bit OS ( correct me if I'm wrong) and I'm primarily using Vista 64 bit on both of my desktops

Thats correct. Vista x64 will not support both the tv-tuners. However, I think WinXP x64 drivers are available.

Regarding Twinhan VP1025 card,

Do you have its, Installation Guide, Driver CD, Remote control receiver, and Remote control?

robertjohn said:
Regarding Twinhan VP1025 card,

Do you have its, Installation Guide, Driver CD, Remote control receiver, and Remote control?

I can give you the driver cd (confirmed) and the remote may be possible but cannot commit on it. The receiver for the remote has been misplaced and I don't see any possibility to recover it. Anyways, the remote for this thing used to suck big time.

zanderzone said:

I used Pinnacle PCTV Stereo on my Vista x64 and it works. I repeat it works for all who think it doesn't. :eek:hyeah:
So, go ahead and buy it.

clown_abhi said:
I used Pinnacle PCTV Stereo on my Vista x64 and it works. I repeat it works for all who think it doesn't. :eek:hyeah:
So, go ahead and buy it.

Thanks for the clarification Abhi. Last time when I tried the card on Vista x64, it did not work. Maybe I did not try hard enough.

=CrAzYG33K= said:
OT :
Technically, he has not followed the TE Markets' rule.
Date is 7th Feb, 2008 (in the pic) not 2009! :eek:

OT: By nature you had to crap my trade (since you are crazy) :tongue:

I suppose you are referring to the warranty screen. I screwed up. I will fix it now with a new date and reference to you so that you are 100000000% sure that I have followed all rules.

SumitB said:
Thanks for the clarification Abhi. Last time when I tried the card on Vista x64, it did not work. Maybe I did not try hard enough.

On mine, the card is just detected by Vista. I don't have to do anything. :)
Sometimes i swap my ASUS tuner Card with the Pinnacle and its no hassle...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back