FS: Sandisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo

Status
Not open for further replies.
ultimabasher said:
The price tag of that ebay one says that its a cheap knockoff.

No offense here, but your price tag too is unusually low, Sandisk sells the 8Gb card for $70 in the US and that's around 3500/- bucks.

Any card that you purchase from Sandisk carries a 5 year warranty, how did u manage to get it without warranty?

Your card looks much different from the one on the Sandisk Website, their cards seem color coded for various capacities and types.

SanDisk | Products | Memory Cards | Memory Stick PRO Duo Cards | SanDisk Standard Memory Stick PROâ„¢ and Memory Stick PRO Duoâ„¢

I would still have purchased the card for 900, it's a reasonable deal for a 8Gb working MSPD, original or not. But seems like if I'm going to be doubtful anyway, I'd rather pay 450/- . And that ebay seller has a good feedback.

Everything comes for a price .. and finally choice is yours .. Go ahead and buy whatever suits you best .. My friend deals in all kinds of memory cards and you have the choice of buying it with warranty or without warranty .. and talking about the warranty .. I am giving a testing and replacement warranty for 10 days ..

Anyways .. Those you want to crap this thread .. Keep crapping ..

I was anyways not doing it for money .. So it hardly matters .. Its true that when you try to go an extra mile .. There will be hell lot of questions .. There are always 2 sides of a story .. No wonder you are seeing the other way round ..

Hello TE Members .. I have decided to close this thread and not sell the sticks anymore... :no: Please visit ebay or any bay as suggested by my friends to buy this card with your favorite colour :rofl: and try your luck... I am not here to cheat people but to help .. Hope this is understood and taken in the right sense. I have returned all the sticks back to my friend and those are not for sale any more .. Have fun with your ebay memory sticks with your favourite and original colours and get going .. Sorry I was a bit colour blind .. :bleh: :rofl:

Thanks for visiting this thread ..

Abhee24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back