FS: Scythe Infinity, Vantec NXP-301 + 2x Blue 15" CCFL, 2x Nidec 92mm, 2x Delta 120mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANP !!!

Skilled
Selling some stuff to buy a WC.

Scythe Infinity HSF SOLD
Price - 2700 shipped
Got it from USA for 57.99$ + 6.13$(shipping)+tax. Barely Under 6 Months old, helped me get my E6400 close to 4ghz with fairly good temps, it was my mobo n E6400 that was stopping me to go further. Or else this HSF is as good as the Tuniq tower n the Ultra-120
Comes with all mounting hardwares, Accessories n Original Box n even the Bill

Vantec NXP-301 Fan controller + 2 Blue 12" CCFLs SOLD
Price - 1350 Shipped for all
Got it from USA for 25$+7$ shipped, Got two of these, installed both, but then removed this one coz i wasnt using it at all. It will come with 2x Vantec 12" CCFLs free in the package, along with all the necessary accessories n original Box n the bill

2x Nidec TA350DC M34 12V 0.5A 92mm fans
Price: 225 Shipped

Nidec TA350DC Ball Bearing Cooling Fans
Just a Refrence -eBay: Nidec Beta V TA350DC 12 Volt Fan *FREE SHIPPING* (item 160108181062 end time Apr-25-07 15:42:34 PDT)
They push fairly good amount of Air, tho they make a bit of noise, but they are good with Fan controllers n to whom noice isnt much important then performance. In fact i was amazed of how much air this little thing moves at the first trail, very good for a 92mm fan :). In the league of Deltas n Panaflos. I have Painted it with a Glossy Metallic black n it looks quite glossy n shinny. I will spray it again before shipping it :D.

2x Delta WFB1212HE High CFM fans 12w 0.6A 12V SOLD
Price - 450 Shipped
These are fairly good, fairly Silent n yet Xtremely powerful Fan, they move a LOT of air, u will be very amazed of the air flow ratings of this fan, i have one installed in the rear air duct, n when i power it at 100% it lowers my CPU temp by 6-7C n it isnt even touching the HSF, its like 3-4cm aways from the HSF. i put both of these at 100% n i still get a good sleep at night :p. It comes with a Molex connector n can be used with the Provided fan adapters of the Fan controllers, I have painted this one also fully Metallic Black, I will do it again before i ship it just to give it a cool look out of the box.

More to come...

PM me if u have any sort of Questions, or u think the prices are too high, just dont crap this Thread, plz.

I will Post pics tomo if i get time for sure. :) :eek:hyeah:

Mohit said:
I need the CCFLS. Hold them for me please.

CCFLs not to be sold loose buddy.. coz the fan controller comes with on-board Inverters with the help of which the CCFLs work. it doesnt come loose

ANP !!! said:
CCFLs not to be sold loose buddy.. coz the fan controller comes with on-board Inverters with the help of which the CCFLs work. it doesnt come loose

I know that pal. Just that I changed my mind. Anyways Ill ask Google if he needs them. He was looking for some.

is that other Delta WFB1212HE available?

If yes its mine.

Pm me your account details i will transfer the money.

1 is on Hold for someone, 1 is still available. Since no one has claimed to buy it. Its all urs, i will PM u the acc details tomo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back