FS: Seagate 1TB Ext HDD desk-5k+shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenvk

Adept
Hi,

I am planing to sell my New ext 1TB HDD which was taken about 4 days back. Just tested it. Working fine,

Reason for sale: Need money
Warranty: almost 5 yrs left.

Stop spamming market. :|
Giving the benefit of doubt to the OP and taking for granted that he is being honest and there is nothing already wrong with that external drive, the OP has been blatantly honest and you guys ridicule him instead. :no:
I am sure none of us will like to be at the receiving end when we put up something for sale here. :)
Mods- please clear all O/T posts please. :)

@rishabh.asthana

I am not at all in a hurry to sell it fast. Its just hardly 10 days old.

I think there is much difference in being a MAXTOR and a SEAGATE.

I just wanted it to sell because, wanted to get the internal drive.

If no one takes it in a week or two, will store personal data in System HDD (500GB) and movies, music in Ext HDD.

thenvk said:
@rishabh.asthana

I am not at all in a hurry to sell it fast. Its just hardly 10 days old.

I think there is much difference in being a MAXTOR and a SEAGATE.

I just wanted it to sell because, wanted to get the internal drive.

If no one takes it in a week or two, will store personal data in System HDD (500GB) and movies, music in Ext HDD.

Much difference? Pretty much none other than warranty (3 Vs 5), considering that the maxtor externals contain seagate drives only :p

techie_007 said:
Much difference? Pretty much none other than warranty (3 Vs 5), considering that the maxtor externals contain seagate drives only :p

That was a typo, he wanted to imply there is NOT much.
that was OT and my reply is too.
I am looking for a 1TB HDD to use with my external casing, but with 4.75K ex Ebay, I wouldnt buy a second hand for so high.

Please stop crapping my thread.If you don't like the price or product, just leave it.

@cursed

You said, you are getting 1TB internal drive for 4.75K . But the one I'm selling is external drive, that too 10 days old.

@techie_007

I think 2 years extra warranty is a lot of difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back