FS: Seagate HDDs 300GB and 250GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfff

Adept
1. Seagate 7200.8 250 GB - Rs. 1700 + Shipping SOLD
Bought about 4 months back, connected to the PC for an hour to backup data. Used today for the second time to format it for this sale.

2. Seagate 7200.9 300 GB - Rs. 2100 Shipped

Purchased July '06.

Both are Sata, working perfectly and have zero bad sectors. Both HDDs were purchased from Delhi and balance warranty is available. Would prefer buyers from NCR region though I have no problems shipping them out.

Reason for Sale: Purchased Seagate 750 GB and don't need these smaller capacity HDDs anymore.

sysrq said:
payment done buddy!:cool2:..waiting for drive to come..........:hap2:
Just checked, the funds are there in my account. I will courier the drive tomorrow morning via DTDC. Since there are no deliveries on Sunday, I think you will receive the drive on Monday or Tuesday.

300 GB drive still up for grabs :)

Wolfff said:
Just checked, the funds are there in my account. I will courier the drive tomorrow morning via DTDC. Since there are no deliveries on Sunday, I think you will receive the drive on Monday or Tuesday.

cool:hap2:

It does make a little noise when writing data... but all drives make a little noise. I would not call the noise tic-tac though.

:hap2: thanx buddy ....got hard disk this afternoon.........nice packing.........it was a good deal.........:hap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back