FS: SteelPad S&S (Cheap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaresh

Adept
Hi Everyone,
I am planning to sell my one year old Steelpad S&S, in order to raise money to buy a Steelpad 5L.

It has been kept in great condition, and I will ship along with the original box and the sleeve.

Information
751-947.jpg

SteelPad S&S - a gaming surface created by gamers, for gamers. SteelPad S&S has been developed in close cooperation with SK-Gaming, one of the biggest front figures in eSport.

SteelPad S&S offers unprecedented control and accuracy allowing the user to perform minimal and extremely precise movements. The surface is made of a special responsive plastic compound and the back side features small soft rubber elements offering non-slippery steadiness.

The highly durable surface obtains increasing durability and offers a consistent glide experience that only gets better over time.

The pad comes with a cool nylon sleeve which offers protection for the pad during travelling and other transportation.

SteelPad S&S is compatible with all mice based on ball and optical technologies. Problems with first generation laser mice have been reported.

Dimensions are 12 2/3*10 2/3 - thickness 1/12 inch (320mm*270mm - thickness 2mm).

If anyone is interested, I am willing to post pictures as well.

The S&S is a great plastic pad, and should work really well for you, once you use it you'll feel the difference. I am willing to ship a pair of teflon tapes for free too along with the pad for your mouse.

You can take a look at some of the reviews here steelpad S&S - Google Search

I am looking at a price of 1200/- for the pad, It costs Rs 2500 normally.

I am willing to ship all over India, without any additional shipping charges, however I can accept only Cheque/DD/Cash/Bank Transfer.

Please post here or PM me if you have any further queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back