FS: Steelseries Qck and misc stuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. D-LINK 16 Port GIGABIT Switch DGS 1016D -> 8000rs Including 2 days DTDC Shipping

16-Port Unmanaged Layer 2 Switch - DGS-1016D by D-Link

In perfect condition, BOX pack, not opened yet

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00569.jpg

hey!.. great pricing man.. i am interested in the QCK and the CAT6 cables.. but i just wanted to know that will CAT6 render better connection that CAT5 ?

actually i bought these stuffs for gaming cafe purpose,10 mice n pads for 10 systems, but i will be shifting frm my place for higher studies , so dropped the plan of cafe now, maybe after 1 year;)

i will take couple of cables. Pass me your account info and contact no through PM (just in case, dont worry, i wont bother you :p )

If i am not mistaken, you were also selling a lot of Razer Goliathus medium mats here and elsewhere- so i got confused. :cool2:

http://www.techenclave.com/market/fs-razer-goliathus-mousepad-116213.html
Hey guys, im getting myself a few pieces of goliathus frm SingGapore thru a friend, he will be sending it to india via speedpost, IF any of you guys are interested in getting them , pm me or just message here .
4. Razer Goliathus Control Large / Over size -> 1700 rs + local shipping charges

Dimensions of Goliathus Control Large-> 444 x 355 x 4.3 m

http://www.******.com/community/showthread.php?t=9408
I know some guys who bought the Oversize Goliathus Control for 1K locally- but is it possible the local dealers made a mistake and sold it too cheap. :S

Had ordered some razer mousepads and Qpads frm SG ...

Goliathus, Qpad, Mantis Speed . Sharing a few pics...and some comparisons ...

Regarding the Goliathus , i have no idea how they are , because i havent used them yet since i intend to sell them ...

http://www.******.com/community/showthread.php?p=114242#post114242

Wow- you are like a mousepad man- l33t stuff. :D

Shripad said:
i will take couple of cables. Pass me your account info and contact no through PM (just in case, dont worry, i wont bother you :p )

I am thinking of getting some cables too. :ashamed:

Will consult Shripad sir and let you know xtr.pwnzor- shipping and payment may be combined in that case, with his permission ofcourse. :p

@ Bikenstein, there was a lot of reasons for that initial price of 1700 i quoted for the goliathus . Coz it was ordered like 1month back..when very few stocks of goliathus was available( even before world wide shipping date) ...But i was in a hurry to get hold of some of them, and i got owned by speedpost charges ( courier from SG to India, local taxes and shyte)..the speedpost charges alone came arnd 2500 rs , and mousepads pricings extra, but i had already confirmed the order by the time ( unaware of the speedpost charges), i couldnt withdraw frm the already confirmed order, and had to get it somehow.

@ bikenstein and shir prasad..can sell the cables for around 165 rs if i use some courier services like professional couriers ( but it will take a lot more days than average), the 200 rs is only coz of DTDC 2 day air shippinh

Yes i guess it would work in a backward compatible mode..that is if ur ethernet card /onboard ethernet supports only 10/100mbps, then the 10/100/1000mbps cat6 cable would work in 10/100mbps. And if ur onboard / ethernet card supports 10/100/1000mbps, then the cat6 cable works in that mode .And yes it shud work properly with ur DSL modem... The cable is 25 feet by the way...thats arnd 6 or 7metres..is that enough for you?:p

locally sourced, possibly made , cat5 cables should be all you need . this is for gigabit LAN :)

PS: it will work though, but kinda overkill :p

greenhorn said:
locally sourced, possibly made , cat5 cables should be all you need . this is for gigabit LAN :)
PS: it will work though, but kinda overkill :p

How much for the Cat5 one.. same size...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back