FS: Mobile FS: SUPER MINT AT&T HTC Vivid - 16GB - Black Unlocked Smartphone + EXTRAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

humans

Disciple
Product Name: AT&T HTC Vivid
Expected Price: Rs 18,500
Manufacturer page URL: HTC Vivid - Full phone specifications
Description if any: For sale is a mint HTC Vivid unlocked. I bought it in October 2012. It has a XtremeGuard full body invisible shield applied and in addition was kept in a case all the time, so the phone is in perfect shape, 9.9 out of 10. There is absolutely no scratch on screen or body, any ding, paint/plastic chip off from anywhere on phone.

It comes unlocked in its original box with all original accessories (USB Wall Charger, USB cable, manual).

The phone is updated to the official Android Ice Cream Sandwich (Android ICS 4.0.3).

The extra items included:

• 3 cases
    • HTC case with kickstand
    • Otterbox Commuter case
    • Diztronic very thin case
  • 2 extra batteries from Hyperion
  • Docking station with extra battery charging slot.

Reason for Sale
: Upgraded to One X
Product condition: 9 out of 10
Purchase Date: October 2012
Remaining Warranty period: None as was purchased in US
Warranty available in: None
Invoice Available: NA
Shipping from: NCR
Shipping to: Preferably local buyer.
Shipping charges: At actuals
Preferred courier: Blue Dart only
Payment options: Cash bank transfer

I think you should have look at this and adjust your price. It is brand new with 30 day warranty at 19,990 before coupons on ebay.

HTC VIVID - 16GB - Black for any GSM ?? BRAND NEW ?? | eBay

Hi Kevin,

Appreciate your views and thanks for posting the link. But you have to understand HTC Vivid was only available with AT&T and the phones sold on the link you posted are also same phones which would have been unlocked by seller. You can't assume that they are absolutely brand new as there is no manufacturer warranty with it and seller is only giving its own a month warranty. Also the extra I'm including (Docking Station, Extra Batteries and cases) themselves cost about Rs 2500 extra. And the phone I have is covered with full body xtremeguard and cosmetics are without any blemish or sign of use or wear/tear.

With that being said I'm open for reasonable offers and not rigid in what I quoted. Thanks for viewing the post.

Bump with quick price drop to Rs 18500 including shipping as need some cash before Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back