FS: Total Clearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I need used 3 no's of AMD x2 processors & motherboard, 3 no's of 80GB or above Hard disk and 6 no's of DDR2 RAM module. Kindly PM me with details and price including shipping to SIVAKASI, TAMIL NADU.

rajkri_11 said:
Hello,

I need used 3 no's of AMD x2 processors & motherboard, 3 no's of 80GB or above Hard disk and 6 no's of DDR2 RAM module. Kindly PM me with details and price including shipping to SIVAKASI, TAMIL NADU.

I am not a dealer mate. Ask KMD, Rahul or Amarbir. They will be able to help you.:rofl:

as vaninder shifts to lappy from desktop, i think he should have sold of as combo to someone.. maybe full pc n shit..m sure someone like me would have bought it :p

TNT guy will reach you tomorrow, kindly keep it packed and print my name, address etc over the parcel.

Thanks

Moving the last remaining item here to a separate thread, so that there would be less confusion. I will close this one after itrader ratings are all in.

BTW this thread is now the most viewed thread in the Market section. :D

coolraghav said:
as vaninder shifts to lappy from desktop, i think he should have sold of as combo to someone.. maybe full pc n shit..m sure someone like me would have bought it :p

TNT guy will reach you tomorrow, kindly keep it packed and print my name, address etc over the parcel.

Thanks

Sorry Pal, timeout as most of the stuff was bought my me.. heehehe:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back