FS : Transcend 512 X 2 DDR1 400 Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transcend 512 X 2 DDR 1 400 MHz. Timings are 3-3-3. Work perfectly, without any issues. Also no warranty remaining on these chips.

21052008189.jpg

21052008190.jpg

1. You must have the product you are selling in possession at the time of sale.

2. You must provide 2 clearly visible pictures of the product along with your TE username and date written by hand on a piece of paper next to the product.

More here > http://www.techenclave.com/market/techenclave-market-rules-and-guidelines-110814.html
This is a public message for social awareness- please do not reply (but rather oblige as a responsible member of this community)- report the post if you find it offensive. :)

godsp33d said:
Lemme kno if ud b interested in a swap.
I have a Kingston 1GB DDR2 533Mhz stick.
Am from mumbai

dude have deposited cash to ur account too!!!but ur inbox is full!!!! sorry for posting it here but didnt know any other way to get to you!!!!:huh:

received product today!!!!!gud packing and gr8 follow up!!!thanx budy!!!leaving a positive i trader rating!!!!hoping u do the same!!!!thanx!!!!:hap2: :hap2:

mh09ad5578 said:
received product today!!!!!gud packing and gr8 follow up!!!thanx budy!!!leaving a positive i trader rating!!!!hoping u do the same!!!!thanx!!!!:hap2: :hap2:

heh heh. good to know you received the ram's in one piece, after the stupid dtdc guys goofed it up :mad: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back