FS: Tuniq Tower 120 + MX518

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiD0M4N

Skilled
TUNIQ TOWER 120

As the title says. The base is lapped to provide perfect contact with the HSF of your CPU. Comes with adapters for AMD and Intel solutions. Will include a used tube of AS5 for Rs 200 extra (around 1/2 left in it)

It comes with a 9 blade 75Cfm fan so you do not need to spend extra on fans. Has taken my 32B E6600 to 4.1G and maintained idle temparatures at 35C and loads at 50C Speaks oodles about the performance.

Paid heavy customs on the item (amounting to Rs 1200) which is almost a certain when importing a shiny metallic item from outside. Went through a lot of pain when getting this item (it was stuck in customs for a long long time.)

Puschase cost = AUD$70 + shipping + customs.

-----------------------

MX 518

Also putting my MX518 for sale again. The last thread was crapped on. Putting this for sale at Rs 2200 shipped. It is in immaculate condition and used for 1 week on a mantis speed. So the mouse feet are totally untouched. Bangaluruians can come and check the condition before buying.

Regards,

Karan

Vivek Punjabi said:
check ur PM

Ok considering the number of interested people... I will add another option:

- TUNIQ TOWER + MX 518 + TUBE = Rs 4300 + Rs 2200 + shipping.

- TUNIQ TOWER + MX 518 = Rs 4200 + Rs 2200 + shipping.

I will prefer buyers who take the combo compared to indivisual items.

Currently combo on hold for ms_mahu and TT120 on hold for stormblast. Will confirm tonight.

MX518 available for 2200 (shipped)....

Stormblast almost confirmed for the TT120 + tube.

But will still prefer a combo buyout. Need cash fast. ms_mahu do you want the mouse alone?

Ok guys... thanks for not crapping the thread :)

Both items sold off. Tuniq Tower 120 to Stormblast and MX518 to Khimera. The first guys to contact me for the items.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back