FS: TuniQ Tower120, XFX 6600GT, Blue cable sleeving kit(new), Far Cry game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIKeINSTEIN

Skilled
(1) Item for sale: TuniQ Tower120 (only 939 and 775 supported) (SOLD)
Reason for sale: Back on single core for sometime and in need of cash. :p
Price: Rs.2200/-
Other comments: In good condition(fins not corroding/flaking like TRUE does in Mumbai climes), lapped base, purchased from stormblast sometime back but sparingly used. :)

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fs-tuniq-tower-120-heatsink-fan-100029.html

(2) Item for sale: XFX 6600GT (SOLD )
Reason for sale: Bought for some temporary gaming- now need some cash. :p
Price: Rs.1900/-
Other comments: Good condition, all solid caps, was rmaed for dead fan and came back with new copperbase hsf with 9-blade fan instead of original 7-blade fan hsf, Arctic Ceramique applied, few months warranty left, purchased last month from RockyMe2002 and sparingly used since then. :)

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/fs-19-crt-samsung-xfx-6600gt-102036.html

(3) Item for sale: OKgear cable sleeving kit (blue) (SOLD)
Reason for sale: A friend had picked it up from an online deal- didn't find time to sleeve his psu- he is in the US and the kit is with me. :)
Price: Rs.460/-
Other comments: Opened but unused, price quoted is cost price or maybe lower. :)

(4) Item for sale: Far Cry game (SOLD)
Reason for sale: Had asked a few friends to get me one- 2 of them obliged. :p
Price: Rs.250/-
Other comments: Open box but unused, DVD envelope still sealed and Key unused. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mumbai buyers will be given preference- want to avoid shipping. :)

Please keep discussions on the product/price to another thread elsewhere- you may PM me about the same. :p

if the tuniq still stays I might take it at early march- I still believe my asus+opteron can give out more juice. But your free to sell it off if you get any offers.

@Stalky- call me again, need to speak on the TuniQ- sleeving kit is on hold for you as spoken on that day. :p

@Edrill- You are next in queue for the sleeving kit- my pleasure holding it for a cool chap like you and also the top WCG cruncher for THL. :D

@Sorcy- keep your fingers crossed- depends on Stalker. :)

p.s. Thanks Mo- back in Bumbay now. :)

bikeysan.. will take! no issues.. will call u tomo.. net is acting shitty :( plus going for de concerto today :)

I would have taken TT but my current cabby is too small for it and mobo may not bear TT's weight...:-[

sTALKEr said:
any updates bikeysan?

Sorcy has graciously backed out to uphold the rule of 'first post/PM, first get', though he would have been better off with this than a TRUE. :)

Thanks to you too that you atleast considered and gave Sorcy the offer to go for it though you needed it and were first to ask for it. :)

I am really glad to have nice friends like you'll who put others before self. :hap2:

The TuniQ is yours Stalky. :D

Bump for FarCry :D

@bikey & Sorcy.. thanks for the TT!!

im loving it :D

@bikey.. have transffered cash. hope it gets to ur accounts manager soon :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back