FS : VALAB USB NOS DAC, PL-30, polishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
*Thread open till 28 march only! If it dont sell i keep it :p*

Open to Bangalore guys only. Can collect these at my place after monday :)

Selling my DAC since I'm getting soemthing slightly better :)

Well documented on this thread : Valab Dac-First Impressions - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

Ignor the first 4 pages ince I got the version with good quality parts :D esp. one with the 1ppm TCXO. Refer pics for proof.

There is an extensive modding list for the DAC on that thread and here as well : VALAB NOS DAC

Also selling a pair of PL-30s. sparigly used because I found it uncomfortable compared to EP 630, even though it sounds a lot better. All accesories untouched, earphones come with default mid sized bud with all other buds sealed in orig packing. will give the box and all accesories with it.

some pics

also selling some polishes

Meguiars NXT Tech Wax 2.0 : Yoyu get just 1.0 in india priced at 1800 a can :| What I have is the latest 2.0 version with the hydrophobic technology which works very well :p

The tin has been opened only once and has been used on just once on my bike's fairing and tank, which is not much.

Product Link : Meguiar's Direct NXT Generation® Tech Wax® 2.0 Paste

Meguiars Smooth Surface Clay Kit - Rs 1400

Brand new still shrink wrap sealed. Not available in india.

Product Link : Meguiar's Direct Smooth Surface® Clay Kit

Meguiars Ultimate Quik Detailer - Rs700

Brand new and sealed. Not available in india.

Product Link : Meguiar's Direct Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailerâ„¢

all of these polishes were bought under impulse purchase since i wantedthem since soooo long. however I bought these and never got any time to use them :| hence selling these off.

am staying back :) will be sending the goods with my parents, who wnts them have to collect from my place.

Sunnybhai! I had sent you 2 PMs, none was replied. I am willing to buy PL-30 locally. Please chek ur PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back