FS : Visiontek 3870x2 for 7k Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebanik

Skilled
Visiontek 3870 x2
Around 6-8 months old. Bought from US, though there is lifetime warranty on this but only in US. 15 days of testing warranty.

Though dont remember the accessories it came with but will put in a convertor and a crossfire cable.
Selling Price : 7k, though Delhi people will be preferred and pickup can be arranged from a common meeting place.

im interested will you be shipping to chennai?? and btw how big is the card ? i already have a asus 3870 in my system which is quiet a tight fit.so do u think this card will fit into my system ?:)

@vijay, height of the card would almost be same to the 3870, but the length is more, still check online for dimensions to be sure.

@nithin, as replied just before your post, yes I will ship but will not hold for a non-delhitee and if you havent confirmed of amount transfer will pass on the sale to any other interested delhite so that the transaction can go smoother and any problems(though chances are remote, card is working in my system as of now) be addressed first hand. Reason being want to avoid as much as hassle as feasible.

I AM interested in the card and can pick it up from anywhere in delhi.

Please quote the final price and i need it asap for my new rig. Cannot send you PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back