FS : X360 controller, MCE Remote + blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
Selling my X360 controller and MCE Remote + blaster from a happauge PVR 150 MCE.

reason for sale, got bored of grid and games, so selling x360 controller.the Happauge i bought was for my uncle for encodiong purposes, not meant to be watchign movies on it. so no use for it, its up for sale.

MCE remote is absolutely new, never ever taken the remote out of the packing. removed the blaster from packing to take pic of it.

X360 controller is 900rs, MCE remote + blaster is 700. shipping extra.

I guess I can use them on PC?? Some comments on the condition of the buttons, date of purchase.. please hold it for me..

I basically want to play FIFA using that... can we do all those tricks using that? It doesn't look like the normal game controllers :( !!

all buttons work fine. i've been using the controller only on the PC. date of purchase? dunno dont care. doesnt come with driver CD, this is a X360 controller from a X360. drivers are 15MB download from the net.

u not selling the tv tuner ? :S , i wanted both tuner + remote , tell me if anyone wants to sell tuner :ashamed:

not seling the tv tuner. everything except the tv tuiner is for sale, from the package

1. Whats the length of the cord? :ashamed:
2. How old is this?
3. Whats the price of a new one?

1. dunno. very long
2. bought on 30th august.
3. dont get remote+blaster separately.

Anyways remote sold to lide and x360 controller to rishabh. clsoing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back