[FS]Xbox 36o Aracade PAL JASPER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi-Wan

Adept
SOLD TO FENIX

Title says it all . I got this for my other room but i never used it . I have two more xbox's and i m geting rid of this one to get the new black beech .

The console is NOT modded and i do not know which DVD drive it is.

Purchase - August 2009 from Coolrocker [Dealer on IVG] . I think i have the bill , but it is not needed to claim warranty.

Reason For Sale - Been lying in the box . I already got the Elite model..

Condition - Brand New . It has been used for a very short time and everything is in brand new condition .

What you get -

1. Console

2. One wireless controller

3. Power brick

4. All paper junk

5. Forza 2 (box is cracked , disk is scratchless)

6. 2yrs of RROD warranty

Price

10000 incl shipping via DTDC AIR NON NEGOTIABLE

Payment - Union Bank of india. No charge for cash deposits .

Faridkot , Punjab

Pics -

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bump .

done. but MS provides console replacement for 3 yrs as long as they are told that the console died of RROD .

nish_higher said:
done. but MS provides console replacement for 3 yrs as long as they are told that the console died of RROD .
Nish you are assuming that the people at Microsoft service center do not check the console for the defect present. What if the DVD drive conks off ? Well presumably there is no warranty then . Our saying that its an RROD wont help when the service staff boots up the console all hale & hearty and then they rubbish our claims of RROD. Trust me buddy these days its not as simple to get a product replaced without getting it checked first.

i own three MS consoles including one old one (1st batch room heater) and the DVD tray conked off twice . I have got it replaced twice even though official warranty ended in 2007. you may log on to IndianVideoGamer and start a new thread there regarding this , if you want to know how MS warranty works but in short , you call them , within 7 days a person from MS gives you new console and takes away the older one . they do check the seals and any signs of damage. AFAIK some ppl even got modded consoles replaced .

the info i provide is as good as it is and am ready to provide you full refund based on that.
Now, only ppl who are interested may post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back