[FS]XFX 680i Sli A2 5 months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi-Wan

Adept
Title says it.purchased from lynx.has 3 yrs of warranty.
Was purchased as a backup board [its truth no matter how weird it sounds]

The board has no problems at all.everything is fine.u can check it yourself upon receiving it.

Reason for sale-skulltrail and also board lying for months.used for way too less time.just twice.that too for checking.nothing else.so its unused :)

Don't even bother to pm me with a lower price.its 5.5k fixed.will provide doa warranty as usual.

Only genuine buyers.looking for a quick sale.
EDIT- Pics addded..btw- this is a rig i setup this morning..so neglect all the cable management and other things. :tongue:

Nothing else in the pic is up for sale..its from my other rig running E6700

I installed XP 64 to run CPU-z ..screenshot added.

And i dont have anything else to bundle with..i mean no processor/ram/anything.

price reduced..this is final..
no more reduction..

looking for a very quick sale..
i wont be able to deal next week.

Now before you pm me with a qoute of 89$ on EVGA B- STOCK (MUTANT !!! CHANGE IT !!)---
This board i m selling is not the LT version..its the SLI version with full bandwidth and gigabit lan

1. The EVGA Board with similar revision on that B Stock is 122-CK-NF68-RX nForce 680i SLI . ..that too not sure if A2.

2. IT costs 129$ with 3 months US warranty from EVGA ..

3.the one i m selling is with indian warranty.which is 3yrs and most of it remaining.

so plz ...

Also-
Trade possible with corsair 450+cash
Board +wd 250 aajs hard drive (sent later) for 7k shipped.not selling the hard drive separately till the board is sold

increase the price man.....it will go for a higher ..wait for a while..u outta find someone. this board does have indian warranty na? why then sell it for nearly half the price?

:)
I'm looking for a real quick sale and so the price drop.but seems no one is interested and i'm getting quotes of 3.5k and 4k.
To those who quoted this price-
even a board with U.S warranty would go for around 5k..in fact Amey is selling one.
The board has indian warranty.and 2yrs 7months warranty is remaining.and everything is as good as new.
Board was purchased from Amarbir.for the price its one of the best boards out there.check the specs and reviews first.

So..anyone interested ?

Shipping will be ~300 (my local dtdc overcharges).
But i'm only asking for 150 bucks as shipping charges.i.e. a total of 5650

The bundle includes everything except a usb back panel..actually i never got one in the package.if thats important i'll send one later when my new motherboard arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back