FS: XFX Geforce 8600GT 256MB PCIe (Under Warranty)


Status
Not open for further replies.

NeViLLe

Well-Known Member
Adept
Sep 27, 2006
561
21
82
Mumbai
www.urban-clicks.com
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Reason for Sale: Already upgraded to the 8800GT

Warranty: 30 months warranty still left (Bought in May 2007 for 8.6k :O from the XFX dealer nxt to Prime)

Looking for a quick sale... so Mumbai buyers preferred

Below are the actual pics;


 

hmasalia

Well-Known Member
Adept
Sep 5, 2005
840
50
122
36
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
U sure it offers only 1 Year warranty

Since I saw Rashi offering 3 years warranty
 

NeViLLe

Well-Known Member
Adept
Sep 27, 2006
561
21
82
Mumbai
www.urban-clicks.com
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
hmasalia said:
U sure it offers only 1 Year warranty
Since I saw Rashi offering 3 years warranty
I not sure the length of warranty XFX offers… so I took it to be 1 year.
But I think it offers a warranty of 3 years… Can someone confirm this?
 

Sandy

Well-Known Member
Adept
Apr 11, 2005
2,446
29
61
58
www.xtremesystems.org
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
NeViLLe said:
I not sure the length of warranty XFX offers… so I took it to be 1 year.
But I think it offers a warranty of 3 years… Can someone confirm this?
if its a Rashi card then 3 years ;) any XFX card bought locally should have 3 years
 

apitroda

New Member
Disciple
Jul 27, 2007
45
0
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude whats the point selling your card for 5K which is like six months old when a NEW XFX 8600GT in the market is available for 5.5K/-

I"ll Pass.....
 

NeViLLe

Well-Known Member
Adept
Sep 27, 2006
561
21
82
Mumbai
www.urban-clicks.com
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
apitroda said:
Dude whats the point selling your card for 5K which is like six months old when a NEW XFX 8600GT in the market is available for 5.5K/-

I"ll Pass.....
^^ Newbie Lowballers Please 'PASS BY'... :bleh:

Atleast it's the cheapest 8600GT on TE :hap2:
 

4dh1r

New Member
Disciple
Jul 10, 2006
349
10
0
37
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
NeViLLe said:
^^ Newbie Lowballers Please 'PASS BY'... :bleh:
Atleast it's the cheapest 8600GT on TE :hap2:
^^ The Newbie is right m8!!! :(
Check out TheITWares,


Brand Model (PCI Exp) Tech Specs Price

XFX 8600GT 256MB 5700


Sorry for the intrusion, but I am not lowballing... :bleh:
 

NeViLLe

Well-Known Member
Adept
Sep 27, 2006
561
21
82
Mumbai
www.urban-clicks.com
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
4dh1r said:
^^ The Newbie is right m8!!! :(
Check out TheITWares,

Brand Model (PCI Exp) Tech Specs Price
XFX 8600GT 256MB 5700

Sorry for the intrusion, but I am not lowballing... :bleh:
If a 7600GT is selling for 4-4.5k.... 5k is a justified tag for a 8600GT

Anyways Thanx... for letting me know... i never knew that a sites like 'TheITWares', 'ITDepot' etc. existed.... :rofl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.