[FS] xtreamer HD Player for Rs 8.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Guys!

Selling my 1 week old xtreamer HD Player that I bought from India.

Reason for selling : my 3 years old 42 inch Plasma (non-HD) TV is not able to deliver the quality I expected :(. My priority is to get a full-HD LCD TV now :) However, be rest assured, product is very good and plays all movies exceptionally fine on my friends full-HD Sony Bravia :hap2:. You can check some of the reviews below : -

1) Xtreamer media player test | Hardware.Info United Kingdom
2) Xtreamer @ www.mavvy.net

Check the following YouTube video for Xtreamer - GUI Demo & Product Tour

[youtube]GSaoNTSNn0g[/youtube]

What you get : Almost everything that comes with box. xtreamer unit, adapter, wireless antenna, plug convectors. I'm also throwing away a 2feet HDMI cable with this one that I bought from this IC

Bill & Warranty : Original bill will be provided. xtreamer India provides 1 year warranty

Price : [strike]9.4 K[/strike] [strike]9K[/strike] Rs 8.5 K [local NCR pickup only]

Some pictures :

BWn6Mk.jpg

DDF_60.jpg

E4iQGP.jpg

dxnOrU.jpg

ANkpzd.jpg

^ those are imported units for sure as N.V. Trading are the only importer for xTreamer in India. You can tell that from their warranty terms. 6 months, that too dealer warranty...p.m them to get the details.

Also, check the item location, Hong Kong. I think they're ordering it directly from xtreamer on buyer's behalf and keeping the cut with them. Nice ! Must report this to N.V. Trading

Bump people, ready to let it go for 8.5 K [final price]...local NCR pickup only from my place....shipping would be extra via DTDC

@Zanderzone...
Can you reply back to my PM ... Kinda need to close this out urgently as I'll be heading out of town for an extended duration..
Incidentally, has your nick always been zanderzone on TE?

Mate, Sorry to be a PITA on this, but can you revert back please .....

If you dont intend to close this out, please let me know that too...

I was originally plng to place the order from the dealer thread under their diwali offer, but I didnt coz of this thread....

^ well superczar is 1st in line but I'll be tempted to sell it to somebody local because shipping is some hassle. DTDC guys want me to come to their office and pack in front of them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back