Full/mid tower case <10k fitting noctua nh-D14

After a long time posting here guys. Been out of touch for a while with hardware part. Needed some advice regarding a computer case. My old trustworthy phantom 820 gave way and the power switch broke recently. So i have been managing using a makeshift power switch, however i feel it is time to upgrade/sidegrade to a new case. My main concern is budget is less than 10k. My system is slightly old but not rusty(so as to say).
Its powered by a i7-2600k,Asus p8z68v-pro, 16gb ram and a corsair 650w psu. my main concern is the CPU cooler the Noctua NH D14, a piece of machinery that allowed me to overclock the 2600 to 5.2...some time ago though. Its height is 160mm+5mm for comfort.
Can you guys recommend a case for this purpose.
The phantom is set up with 2x200mm fans(top), 1x120mm(front), 2x120mm(side), 1x120mm(back)..I know that is a lot of fans but it keeps my computer running a calm 36-37 degrees all day.
All the advice will be greatly appreciated

I recently purchased a corsair 600 C, inverted full tower cabinet.
have a look at it. It has options to fit as many fans and has a transparent side door.

cooling is fantastic in my opinion.
I have 5 fans, 3 came along with it. all 120MM though.
I am using Noctua NH-D15S with it, it is a big cooler and fits perfectly.
PM me your number, will send some pics on whats app.

I have an NZXT Phantom full tower (without side window), lying unused if you might be interested. Am based in Delhi though. Could send you the pictures if you'd like.

Back