2) Original Intel 850MV m/b.
3) 1GB of RDRAM ( 4 x 256 , High Quality) Rams
4) Realtek 8139 NIC (Lan Card)
5) SIS 305 AGP Graphics card
6) 40 GB Seagate , IDE HDD.
7) floppy Drive
8) 250 mb Removable Zip Drive
9) Generic case + 300 / 350W psu.
10) 17" Viewsonic , Flat screen CRT monitor.
11) Benq 8x DVD writer
12) Benq KB + generic optical mouse.
All Components off white / Beige Colour.
The above m/c is in running condition and has been recently overhauled / serviced completely. The case has 2 good quality fans for airflow.
Mumbai Delivery from my Nariman Point Office.
Expected price: Rs. 15,000 /- (negotiable for genuine buyers)
Ideal m/c for office / accounting use , general purpose surfing m/c, and the 250mb zip drive can be used for taking backups of Accounting program Tally data etc .... (the only backup use i can think of for the zip drive ...;) )
Genuine buyers who do not bargain / haggle much will get an epson colour printer (inkjet) and desktop speakers free.....:D

Forgot to add, my first priority is to sell the complete m/c. i do not have the time / energy to sell in pieces unless i get a really good offers for individual parts.

Hey, any chance u could/would sell the Zip Drive as a stand alone piece? If so let me ur price for that :D

Masky,for you, every thing is possible. i will despatch it to you asap. you check it out and then send me a reasonable amount. i do not have any idea about its pricing.

Hi,

I am interested in:

1) Intel P4 2.0Ghz socket 478 cpu.

2) Original Intel 850MV m/b.

3) 1GB of RDRAM ( 4 x 256 , High Quality) Rams.

Could you specify your price, please? Also, please tell that is mobo + processor supports windows 98se?

Thanks.

hey deejay... me interesteed in the rest except the cpu + ram + mobo....

Else i can also buy the whole set... i already pm you 3-4 times. awaiting reply.

m/c shifted to factory for use as a server ...a few days back.
mods kindly close the thread. -----Thank you.
and i apologise for the late reply here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back